[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Ridman wrote:
"
SacrifXx wrote:

thanks for the reply, this helps!

How can i sustain during boss fight?
Ideally, i would like to continuously leech attack and facetank during the boss fight and not having to dodge too much.
I feel i am not leeching fast and lots enough. I did not add Vaal Pact as i feel life regen is useful.
Any suggestion for this? similar to what is shown in the video clip.

I don't run vaal pact either and can facetank most thing pretty well. You need more dmg to leech faster and at least 6k+ life. Aim for a t1 max life roll on all your items.

There are a few ways few other ways you can increase your dps quite the bit.

- Watchers Eye with crit chance while affected by hatred gives you 10% more total dps than any other jewel you have currently equipped.

- Get a Tombfist with 2 sockets and put searching eye and murderous eye in them (murderous eye in tombfist = enemies are intimated = they take 10% more physical damage.) Tombfists with the implicit attacks have _% to critical strikes increases your dps a lot, or ones that apply vulnerability or elemental weakness if you aren't also running frostbomb with curse that is.

- Ideally you'll want a better weapon later on (expensive though). Critical strike chance on the weapon is really important, if you'd have the same weapon as you have now with crafted 27% crit strike chance, it would give you a ~10% total dps increase for example.

- Amulet with high phys dmg roll, global crit multi and %of physical as extra dmg

- Global crit multiplier is the best stat for jewels. Aim for jewels with 7% life and two of global/melee/one-handed swords/while dualwielding +% to critical multpliers.

Thank you very much for this detailed post. I will give this a try.

Which would be better, cold penetration or increased critical change while affected by hatred?
"
SacrifXx wrote:
"
Ridman wrote:
"
SacrifXx wrote:

thanks for the reply, this helps!

How can i sustain during boss fight?
Ideally, i would like to continuously leech attack and facetank during the boss fight and not having to dodge too much.
I feel i am not leeching fast and lots enough. I did not add Vaal Pact as i feel life regen is useful.
Any suggestion for this? similar to what is shown in the video clip.

I don't run vaal pact either and can facetank most thing pretty well. You need more dmg to leech faster and at least 6k+ life. Aim for a t1 max life roll on all your items.

There are a few ways few other ways you can increase your dps quite the bit.

- Watchers Eye with crit chance while affected by hatred gives you 10% more total dps than any other jewel you have currently equipped.

- Get a Tombfist with 2 sockets and put searching eye and murderous eye in them (murderous eye in tombfist = enemies are intimated = they take 10% more physical damage.) Tombfists with the implicit attacks have _% to critical strikes increases your dps a lot, or ones that apply vulnerability or elemental weakness if you aren't also running frostbomb with curse that is.

- Ideally you'll want a better weapon later on (expensive though). Critical strike chance on the weapon is really important, if you'd have the same weapon as you have now with crafted 27% crit strike chance, it would give you a ~10% total dps increase for example.

- Amulet with high phys dmg roll, global crit multi and %of physical as extra dmg

- Global crit multiplier is the best stat for jewels. Aim for jewels with 7% life and two of global/melee/one-handed swords/while dualwielding +% to critical multpliers.

Thank you very much for this detailed post. I will give this a try.

Which would be better, cold penetration or increased critical change while affected by hatred?

Crit chance is by far the best mod.
Last edited by Ridman on Jul 21, 2018, 9:43:22 PM
Hello Everyone.

Can someone tell me how to improve my character and what I might possibly be doing wrong? I am only trying to farm shaped burial chambers efficiently with an MF build but I get decimated by the boss.

If anyone can tell me what I might be doing wrong on gear that would be very helpful. I am a total noob and feel my gear is pretty solid but doing the shaped burial chambers boss is impossible for me. I couldn't even imagine doing a Tier 14 right now lol.

I am not sure how to link my gear but this is to my profile page

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/itsjustbrad/characters

Thank you.

So I started running Bisco's for challenge farming

since I oneshot trash till t16 anyway. Works pretty well and the loot I get is pretty impressive.
Last edited by Edeka on Jul 22, 2018, 11:18:16 AM
anyone ever thought about applying curses with riposte and coh for this built or are threr any massive downsides
"
itsjustbrad wrote:
Hello Everyone.

Can someone tell me how to improve my character and what I might possibly be doing wrong? I am only trying to farm shaped burial chambers efficiently with an MF build but I get decimated by the boss.

If anyone can tell me what I might be doing wrong on gear that would be very helpful. I am a total noob and feel my gear is pretty solid but doing the shaped burial chambers boss is impossible for me. I couldn't even imagine doing a Tier 14 right now lol.

I am not sure how to link my gear but this is to my profile page

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/itsjustbrad/characters

Thank you.

Your character is private : >

"
tinedev wrote:
anyone ever thought about applying curses with riposte and coh for this built or are threr any massive downsides

Not worth it and you might only need curses at bosses which Frost Bomb covers.

"
Edeka wrote:
So I started running Bisco's for challenge farming

since I oneshot trash till t16 anyway. Works pretty well and the loot I get is pretty impressive.

Using Biscos :(
When there are 10% Quant talismans for 10x cheaper :(

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Could you give some insight on why you would use the claw MF version over the sword MF version?

The way I see it if you use the exact same MF gear for the sword version you should have just as much iiq and iir as the claw version but more dps and faster clear speed.

Or am I completely overlooking something?

Trying to decide which version to use for Incursion Flashback. Is one preferred over the other for the start of a league?

Thanks
Oops. Sorry about that. My profile should be public now!
:D
Last edited by itsjustbrad on Jul 23, 2018, 12:18:49 AM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

This is the only acceptable mod for it since it frees a gem slot. Easiest way to craft it is to get a 2G 1R or 3G linked axe and then just start wasting Vaal orbs on them, hoping to get the mod. It's not necessary but helps. You should be getting it within 25 - 60 corruptions.

Oh so you pick up lots of white axes (not a gavel) then vaal orb them? Is there a way of setting my lootfilter to show these white axes without having to press alt all the time?
Anyone mind looking at my reaver and seeing if anything looks horribly wrong? I feel like I am not doing enough dps on bosses. I am keeping blood rage and frostbite up and keeping up totem/flasks.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/davidlazerz/characters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info