[3.3] ELEMENTAL MOLTEN STRIKE&FROST BLADES | UBER ELDER DOWN!! | DEADEYE/PF/RAIDER

"
llHugoll wrote:
Hi, what would be the correct order of all gems in the build?
I'm use this order. This is correct?
Spoiler

I'd do:

Boots: Herald of Ice-Curse on Hit-Poacher's Mark-Onslaught (need to do Jewelers trick to get your colours).
Helm: Orb of Storms-Increased Critical Strikes-Power Charge on Critical
Claw: Shield Charge-Faster Attacks-Fortify
Gloves: Wrath-Ancestral Protector-Vaal Lightning Trap. Try to get 2 Abyss socket ones though, then drop Vaal Lightning trap.
Last edited by Eathb on Jan 12, 2018, 10:18:07 PM
Levelling this up atm, looking forward to seeing how it goes :)
Getting currency is still my main concern with any build. I'm on 14k unbuffed MS tooltip damage and the first maps (until tier 8 atm) are fine.

I'm missing helm enchant, dying sun, chest and shield and still run with a Tabula Rasa, which is okay. Got almost 3 ex saved up at level 87 and think i do something wrong in regards to my currency.

Eveverything i need is 8 ex and up (shield, chest, better claw, not to speak of 2 socket gloves or helm enchant). What's the fastest way to farm money?

Currently i just run tier 5-7 maps and try to do 2 chaos recipe, but don't get nearly enough amulets.
Help plx! :D
IGN: GonsNomNom (Echoes of the Atlas)
"
bl0b wrote:
Getting currency is still my main concern with any build. I'm on 14k unbuffed MS tooltip damage and the first maps (until tier 8 atm) are fine.

I'm missing helm enchant, dying sun, chest and shield and still run with a Tabula Rasa, which is okay. Got almost 3 ex saved up at level 87 and think i do something wrong in regards to my currency.

Eveverything i need is 8 ex and up (shield, chest, better claw, not to speak of 2 socket gloves or helm enchant). What's the fastest way to farm money?

Currently i just run tier 5-7 maps and try to do 2 chaos recipe, but don't get nearly enough amulets.
Help plx! :D

I agree it's very unfortunate that this build has gotten even more pricy since I've posted it. For example at the time Tombfist dual sockets were 1ex and now it's double that. I am flabbergasted on the price jump of Lightpoachers especially. I think more and more people are starting to figure out the power of Abyss stacking.

At the moment I'd prioritize getting a Lyco and then the Chest.

The Claw isn't actually that expensive and would actually be lower priority than you think. Its main purpose is actually survivability for life leech rather than providing damage.

http://poe.trade/search/okinitoomarine (sort by eDPS)

I see some nice claws that can take you to the end game there for 20c or less. Just make sure you get attack speed and crit chance (master mod is fine for crit chance).

A Rat's Nest is also fantastic for this build. I used an unenchanted one for my first Shaper kill this league.

As for tips for farming, that's what I did. Chase Elder around (its pack size does make a difference) and do Chaos recipes until red maps. Also buy Vorici's daily fuses everyday. My Bisco's was actually a lucky drop. I also recommend chancing every Gold Amulet or Rawhide Tower Shields that drop.
Last edited by Eathb on Jan 16, 2018, 12:05:19 AM
Were you able to pass vaal temple with this build? I tried but i died every time.
Spoiler
"
llHugoll wrote:
Were you able to pass vaal temple with this build? I tried but i died every time.
Spoiler

Hmm have you been able to do other T15/T16? How are you dying to them? Remember to kill the girl first.
"
Eathb wrote:
"
llHugoll wrote:
Spoiler

Hmm have you been able to do other T15/T16? How are you dying to them? Remember to kill the girl first.

I made all t15, it must be that I was not killing the girl first. I'll try next time. Thanks for the build, it's fantastic.
First, thanks for the build and guide. Thoroughly enjoying the game play so far!

Second, I was wondering do we use Abyss jewels only in the armor with abyss sockets (gloves, helm and belt) ? Or can we utilize the Abyss jewels in the jewel slot in the passive tree?

Kind of confused at that part, and currently starting to unlock these slots in the passive tree.
"
SJCHARNLEY wrote:
First, thanks for the build and guide. Thoroughly enjoying the game play so far!

Second, I was wondering do we use Abyss jewels only in the armor with abyss sockets (gloves, helm and belt) ? Or can we utilize the Abyss jewels in the jewel slot in the passive tree?

Kind of confused at that part, and currently starting to unlock these slots in the passive tree.

You can use abyss or normal ones. I used normal jewels since it gave me more attack speed and filled up the resistances better.

Abyss jewels are a bit better if you're happy with your resistances.
I am currently following this build but I am playing with an Oni-Goroshi in SSFHC. Now I do have some questions:

1. Why are you useing Lyco? Isn't your main DPS's from the balls, which are created weather or not you hit your main attack?
2. If you would play with an Oni-Goroshi, what would you change in the tree, besides switching the claw nodes to the sword nodes? (Maybe got an example tree?)
3. Is the ball crit linked to the main hit of molten strike? Meaning if the normal hit doesn't crit, won't the balls crit either?

Thanks for your help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info