[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

how this build will work in 3.3?
Hi im new player and i found your build and id like to try it looks really cool, thank you. i noticed 2nd jewel got no 40 str for bonus or im missing something?
You don't need allocated strength in radius for jewel.

"
Lerivon wrote:
how this build will work in 3.3?

Same as in 3.2. Maybe add vaal immortal call.
Last edited by Voidstranger on May 31, 2018, 1:14:26 PM
Hey guys, I don't think I will continue mantain this topic in 3.3, if anybody is willing to keep it up, feel free to take parts of OP in their own 3.3 topic :)
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
I admit I'm late to the party and I looked over a dozen pages of your answers to try and find my answer, but couldn't. How do I deal with resists? Mine are 124/135/92 and still seems very squishy.
Here's my item after day 1 of incursion act 8 midway in:

Spoiler

it's going pretty good good damage with the 4L HS like 4k tooltips. also i got my 2 jewel. they do really make a huge difference.
Well, i've just updated the title since there was no change to this build in 3.3 :o
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Im at start of act 6, lvl 47, this build wokrs really good, tanking like a boss and good dmg, 3k mapping and 5k boss, all in 4L.

lvl 47 juggy pastebin: https://pastebin.com/EP7Zrtnb

wearing this

nice build, no doubt.
Here's my item after day 3;

Spoiler

the 48 res belt is such a cool item. i even had not to worry about Res on glove for now. overall was pretty cheap. I also bought a jeweller touch and working on coloring a 5L doomsower.

Otherwise im running temple like it's almost butter but sometime i just get randomly squished. Love that build, it was a good choice for starter. now i just need to wait for goddamn brass dome to not be super expensive. Didnt found an Ex so far so it only chaos i found.
Hey i had a question all:

here's my curent poe.planner;
Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AA0AAOUADREAAG8B3AUtBiAGogd1CZYQ8BQgFHEUdRfcGNsaPhuqIVUhYCP2JyAs-y5TMHwxsDWSOQ49_ECgRJ5Hfk2SUEdTu1b6WGNeE18_YxdlTWhlbyd0oHTtdPF2rHfXd-N4DXloeu97jH8rgTqCB4TZhO-FUodqiiKMz419j2CQbJJ9l3mYb5pqqSepbqmUrY218r02vqfAGsCmwQTBB8bYy_XPftNv1FLXfti92WHZfNrB3CPcPdy95FHlz-cP6hjrCe8O8i_yQfJa8932SPcy-Ov-jxa7fXOtCcse0jj3ucABBsYAAAAAAA==

So i was wondering if it could be a good idea, with the "-Max Res" room being one of the best room in the temple to switch from unbreakable to unrelenting and instead of going Abyssus + brassdome, Devoto + Loreweave Or you would think this would cut the defense of the jugg by too much ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info