[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

The difference in clear-speed becomes noticeable in Incursions. Where other builds (like this one: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2074309 ) do a full clear and open at least 1 door with 10-15 seconds left on the timer, with this Jugger-build I'm lucky to open a door and do a full-clear at all.

The biggest problem is that you have to leap-slam into packs of mobs. But what if there are several packs around you and some of those mobs run to you while you leap-slammed into another pack. The mobs get scattered all over the place and clearing them all is gonna take time. You can't just delete the entire screen with 1 ability like some other builds, you have to leap-slam+RMB them all separately which greatly reduces clear-speed. Especially in large open area maps with fast melee mobs.
Note that walking instead of leap-slamming is even slower for me.

The OP doesn't seem to do much better than me in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNShTSN2LNw&feature=youtu.be. So perhaps this is simply the best clear-speed this build can obtain. On the plus side, you'll never die. But taking down bosses without a 6l weapon also takes a bit of time.
After few test, im using this for mapping and temples:

If u enter temple without mov flask charged maybe u have problems for clear if mobs are spread, thats why this is important, also prob u enter without frenzy charges so, thats why u need all these stuff for a decent mov speed.
Clear speed is good, the damage is 611.000, all flask on, lionsroar, onslaught and critical + 3 frenzy charges, also i changed few talents, im playing without leech nodes and doing guardians, so far so good, i looked at path of building and noticed its just a litte of lifeleech, 1268 life leech rate without tthese 3 points and 1458 with them. So im running with

but i think we can play without enchant too, cose im running maps qith no leech with no problems, also im wearing this enchant in boots, more life mana regen

I put these 3 leech points in HP nodes, runing at lvl 93 with 6341 HP
http://poeurl.com/bYWY

This is my gear:

Hope this help with clearspeed, anyway its so frustating when u have to move back in any map, with mov flask empty, but with devoto leap becomes more comfortable to run.
Loving the build and it's awesome to have like 99% uptime of endurance charges but I was wondering why we're not picking +1 endurance charges in the skill tree? Would cost a few skill points to get 2 more endurance charges when I just checked the skill tree as those nodes are near our path anyways.

Wouldn't this be a huge boost?
"
Loving the build and it's awesome to have like 99% uptime of endurance charges but I was wondering why we're not picking +1 endurance charges in the skill tree? Would cost a few skill points to get 2 more endurance charges when I just checked the skill tree as those nodes are near our path anyways.

Wouldn't this be a huge boost?

U already have 90% phys redux so u dont need more endurance charges, just give u more res.
Does this build go well with Loreweave? The extra damage would be huge.
"
ultranemia wrote:

U already have 90% phys redux so u dont need more endurance charges, just give u more res.

Well, you have 90% estimated phys damage reduction. Most of you phys defence - from armour and that is not good. Endurance charges give you true phys damage reduction. Armour good only against low damage hits.
This is my go to league starter build, thanks for posting.
uber elder viable with this build?

If it would be interesting for someone:

Doin similar build but with Voidforge+Hatred+Herald of Ash.

For clearspeed Iam using 5l Infernal Blow with AC. Clear speed is sweet, packs exlodes after just one hit up to T10 maps.
Last edited by Spoonito on Aug 8, 2018, 11:18:19 PM
"
Spoonito wrote:

If it would be interesting for someone:

Doin similar build but with Voidforge+Hatred+Herald of Ash.

For clearspeed Iam using 5l Infernal Blow with AC. Clear speed is sweet, packs exlodes after just one hit up to T10 maps.

This will not work, at least when it comes to endgame and bosses. It is very good build with physical damage, but very poor if you want to rework it for elemental damage. Tried it, failed. My own pure physical juggernaut, very similiar to OP's build can handle all guardians and probably even Shaper, but has problems with red Elder and Uber Elder is complete science fiction.
You have been placed on probation for: ● Make hateful or needlessly negative comments ● Personally attack or cause harm to the reputation of others ● Antagonise others in an obnoxious manner ●

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info