[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

"
Kamoot wrote:
Hi, I started playing 2 months ago with this build and i'm in love with it. Ty!
I've 2 questions. I really don't want to swap my Devoto for Abyssus, is it really that much of a DPS gain?
And why are you using the melee physical damage support gem with blasphemy-determination-vulnerability? Just for levelling it? What should I use there?

Thank you and sorry for my english, it's not my native language.

Abyssus by itself gives like 25% of your dmg and a jug with 90% phys mitigaton won't feel it at all (it will be like having 85% phys mitigation)

Yes anywhere you see gems in a weird place it means these are for leveling, you could put blood rage, vaal haste, but nothing is mandatory
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
What do you think, is that variation of your build end-game viable? I'm casual player, so I'm not too skilled in game.

https://pastebin.com/LZqf1ERd

I'm not sure about physical damage mitigation. Maybe take +2 endurance charges? I can run Arctic armour, but PoB tells me about ~1% physical mitigation only from it. Aspect of the Crab can be decent option, because it give you what you need - protection from oneshots; later in combat you can generate charges etc. But Apect of the Crab doesn't work with Aspect of the Cat (and it don't mentioned anywhere in game), so it is not an option right now.

Another variant (without Arctic Armour):
https://pastebin.com/Hu8jamQa
Last edited by Voidstranger on May 23, 2018, 1:43:30 AM
are we getting anything out of Kaoms chest other than 500 hp? does that fire dmg increase our dps at all considering we're using SF?

I'm still a little lost on chest piece, assuming we're aiming for abyssus.

also, awesome build man. Love the play style. Love the feel.
Basically, Kaom's Heart gives you +1500 HP. That's a lot. But there is downside - Kaom's Heart has very low armour. For this build high physical mitigation is priority. I'm using now Farrul's Fur with Iron reflexes keystone (2000 Armour), but I feel that I'm vulnerable to Physical damage. As for Kaom's chest... I think, penalty from Abyssus will be too huge with Kaom's Heart.
hey i was thinking, how good a 2h wep need to be to replace the starforge ? Cause like some shaper/elder get the double damage mode and i was thinking with the 2 jewel for double damage, this could become a game changer. did you ever check with pob ? im terrible with it so if you already have your char into and would like to try let me know. very sorry not trying to be lazy i just get easily lost in pob.
Hi again.

What about swapping Maim support in weapon for Bloodlust support?
Take Hungry loop ring. Feed it with Chance to Bleed, Faster attacks, Maim, Increased AoE (not sure about last one). And use Ancestral Warchief in that ring.

Alternative: Chance to Bleed, Faster attacks, Blood magic, Fortify in Hungry loop and use in there Leap slam. For bosses In Starforge use Heavy strike, Physical attack damage, Brutality, Maim, Ruthless, Bloodlust.

So you can have more DPS against bosses, haven't you? Your totem will apply bleed and you will hit harder because of bloodlust (first variant), or you apply bleed through Leap slam (second variant).
Last edited by Voidstranger on May 26, 2018, 7:02:17 AM
Well i'll have to say this build is pretty fun and viable, it's a change going from ranged classes. Slow at first but you really can pick it up with some tweaks.

I'm running the variant of this build from page 54 and have a lot of the end game gear but still needing some rings and other "smaller" end upgrades.
Hi Zaen, nice build, i just tried yesterday in standar with my mara 88 and its real power, the ST damage is awesome, its like HOWA in ST, no sense, bosses just die XDD

I tried one thing, i changed ur Ancestral setup for one lacerate setup

I prefer this for clearing maps, the range of HS its so annoying for me, i have much fun just jumping and lacerate like sunder builds, im already working in lacerate setup for better clear speed and i dont like totems, usually are just for bosses in this builds.

And use the Destructor setup for bosses

Anyway, this is my go for in next league, ur build is very tanky and the damage is ... AMAZING, like i said, remind me HOWA builds, easy and funny. I was looking for a 2 hand build, i played slayer phys/sunder but the ST damage was bad, and now i find this amazing build for ST, great setup man.
Links are in Standar League, im just trying the damage for next league.

Thank you for this amazing build, very helpful thread.
"
Voidstranger wrote:
Hi again.

What about swapping Maim support in weapon for Bloodlust support?
Take Hungry loop ring. Feed it with Chance to Bleed, Faster attacks, Maim, Increased AoE (not sure about last one). And use Ancestral Warchief in that ring.

Alternative: Chance to Bleed, Faster attacks, Blood magic, Fortify in Hungry loop and use in there Leap slam. For bosses In Starforge use Heavy strike, Physical attack damage, Brutality, Maim, Ruthless, Bloodlust.

So you can have more DPS against bosses, haven't you? Your totem will apply bleed and you will hit harder because of bloodlust (first variant), or you apply bleed through Leap slam (second variant).

In my preference Bloodlust is good on the totem rather than the main skill, because the totem is situational so I'd rather have a stable DPS on HS and then add a doped totem.

Multistrike is also needed in single target to cap leech as fast as possible, it helps with targeting and it still gives a good overall DPS increase

Regarding chance to bleed, you don't really need it since you already have a good bleed chance
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Good to see you again. I play scion using your amazing build as template. She has less armour, but much higher damage + overleech. I think about Determination+Grace+Enlighten (purity of elements is temporary) - with them I will have 40000 Armour unbuffed. Or maybe second curse, but there are on stadard insane prices.

Spoiler
Last edited by Voidstranger on May 30, 2018, 1:36:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info