[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Loving this build doing merc labs left and right to farm a devotos super safe even at 10k armor without the 2x armor buff
Hi everyone!

Played this build the first time in bestiary and had a blast! Definitely a strong league starter. I can farm Ulab without any issue since this morning! Can't wait to do a full day of lab though.

My stuff currently :

Spoiler

I really like to play with Impresence, it allows you to put Vitality and to run all over the traps during the lab. Plus for mapping I add Bloodrage for little bit more ias and leech.

So far so good!
I purchased a Starforge yesterday that was corrupted. Unfortunately it seems that the corruption is that it has fixed gem socket colors. 5 red and 1 blue. If I want to use Heavy Strike in my Starforge, what would be the best use of the blue socket? Would you say this is a wasted Starforge due to not having 6 red gems?

"
Boettega wrote:
I purchased a Starforge yesterday that was corrupted. Unfortunately it seems that the corruption is that it has fixed gem socket colors. 5 red and 1 blue. If I want to use Heavy Strike in my Starforge, what would be the best use of the blue socket? Would you say this is a wasted Starforge due to not having 6 red gems?

Maybe can use concentrated efect. Later, you can change shocked colors whit lvl 8 Vorici.
I run this build without Impresence - according to the OP's latest build with a yellow amulet. I have huge mana issues though and need to run a mana pot. Constantly run out of mana when doing Heavy Strike. Any ideas why this is and how it can be resolved?

This build is extremely tanky and does quite some damage. But is there a way to make this build clear better? It's clear-speed is very bad. There must be some other skill we can use to clear Incursions and thrash mobs in maps?

Maybe an axe/hammer in second hand slot with Sunder or something? Or just some other skill than heavy strike for clearing thrash quickly? Ancestral Call is just meh in my opinion when it comes to clearspeed. But we have almost no damage nodes so using a skill other than Heavy-strike AND not using a sword probably won't work.

@boettega: I suppose you have the mana-leech node in the skill-tree?
Last edited by silverdash on Jun 13, 2018, 11:33:48 AM
"
silverdash wrote:
This build is extremely tanky and does quite some damage. But is there a way to make this build clear better? It's clear-speed is very bad. There must be some other skill we can use to clear Incursions and thrash mobs in maps?

Maybe an axe/hammer in second hand slot with Sunder or something? Or just some other skill than heavy strike for clearing thrash quickly? Ancestral Call is just meh in my opinion when it comes to clearspeed. But we have almost no damage nodes so using a skill other than Heavy-strike AND not using a sword probably won't work.

Im 92 right now and im using HS since lvl 1, following all tips in the guide and the clear speed its fine, the only problem is the speed, this build really need 30+ mov boots and the quicksilver flask because we cant stack enough attack speed to make leap really comfortable, so we can jump instead running.
Anyway, with doomsower 5L and skipping MAIM clearspeed is not bad, but with starforge 6L is a joke (in DMG terms). I was running doomsower5L until t11-t12, but the real thing of this build is the dmg in single target and of course UBBER lab, which is a joke, theres no way to die with Devotos+Brass.
Honestly dont go with this build for pure mapping, i think is a boss build, anyway u can see my pastebin in Incursion;
https://pastebin.com/AW50pY1h

500000k dmg mapping seeems pretty good to me, almost 900000 vs Shapper in sims, with the starforge 6L of course.

Ah, forgot to say im actually running maps with no leech and works fine :P

U can try this for axes:
http://poeurl.com/bYxj
U need a fleshripper 500+ Phys DMG 6L with SUNDER, CONC effect, BRUTA, PHYS DMG, MAIM, MultiStrike, probably this should work, u lose the accu from sword and gain xtra crit from fleshripper + mods, if i have time prob try to craft one shaped/elder fleshripper and try.
Last edited by ultranemia on Jun 15, 2018, 3:26:04 AM
"
silverdash wrote:

Try use Infernal Blow, it's a beast skill that I am surprised not more people are using.
"
silverdash wrote:

Try using Infernal Blow, it's a beast skill that I am surprised not more people are using.
Anyone able to view my character and give me any ideas why my damage feels so shit?

Like tried to do colonnade boss with current gear and not even doing any damage to him really...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info