[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Is this build still viable in 3.4?
Spoiler

nah:)
Hi all,

With the 3.4, nothing has been nerfed, neither changed.
So it's pretty accurate to say yes, this build is still viable in 3.4.

I'm thinking about giving up Determination in favor of Herald of Purity.
With a high attack speed, it adds a lot of damage, plus minions to distract trash mobs.

Have a nice day,
Leo
Last edited by Leonim13 on Sep 25, 2018, 8:33:30 AM
Hey guys, how good this build is rewarding ?
Starforge is pretty expensive item, is it worth it?
I am realy looking for a high DPS/high survivability build, is it the one??

edit : Did read more about the guide, before asking stupid questions like I did lol.
Is any of you tryed in Hardcore league?
Realy like it, 2hand sword style so good looking also heh
Last edited by LunaticRevolution on Oct 2, 2018, 2:06:49 AM
Would it be viable to change starforge for voidforge here?
Hi all.

This build is still very strong and resilient.

I'am using Herald of Purity when Determination isn't needed and now reaching approx.700K DPS in POB, without a 6LR Starforge, only a 6L 5R+1G.
With Maim instead of Faster Attack, I'll break 800-900K DPS pure physical damage.

Voidforge is just terrific with Consecrated.
POB DPS breaks the 1M gap due to the uneeded Multistrike and Melee Splash/Ancestral Call.

Voidforge+Consecrated Path is just totally terrific.
Hi all, again,

Yesterday, I was lucky enough to color my Starforge en 6LR.
I then swaped Faster Attack in favor of Maim.
But I was wrong, Ruthless is way better especially with Multistrike.
I'm now close to 900K DPS pure physical.

This build is not visually exciting.
But it is very efficient, really really efficient.
HEY !

Since youre having a higher chance of doubling the damage on heavy strike...from the threshold jewells....why not use a 2 handed sword with chance to deal double damage...simply to make the chance even higher.

It might be hard to reach pdps numbers like on starforge..but you could get a TON more crit on a rare 2 handed shaper sword, compared to starforge.

- btw the shock on starforge is unreliable...so thats no reason to pick starforge...

looking forward to your ideas.... (quote this msg, if you decide to respond..so i can ome back to the thread).
"
hyyyben wrote:
HEY !

Since youre having a higher chance of doubling the damage on heavy strike...from the threshold jewells....why not use a 2 handed sword with chance to deal double damage...simply to make the chance even higher.

It might be hard to reach pdps numbers like on starforge..but you could get a TON more crit on a rare 2 handed shaper sword, compared to starforge.

- btw the shock on starforge is unreliable...so thats no reason to pick starforge...

looking forward to your ideas.... (quote this msg, if you decide to respond..so i can ome back to the thread).

It will take a very damn good rare to beat starforge. Only one I see for trade in league is mirror item. Every other rare listed falls short of starforge. So yes, it's possible to get a better rare sword, but the cost will be very expensive.

Double damage has diminishing returns the more you have. We're already at 52% chance, which is plenty. And also, do not underestimate the shock on starforge. If you are using ruthless instead of multistrike, you can and will still shock bosses (including guardians). If not for the full 50% more damage, you can still shock for a smaller percentage. Landing a crit or double damage every third hit on top of ruthless can produce some pretty big hits.

Having said that, even if you disregard the shock factor, starforge is hard to beat, unless you have a crazy rare.
"
Daniel_San76 wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:
HEY !

It will take a very damn good rare to beat starforge. Only one I see for trade in league is mirror item. Every other rare listed falls short of starforge. So yes, it's possible to get a better rare sword, but the cost will be very expensive.

Double damage has diminishing returns the more you have. We're already at 52% chance, which is plenty. And also, do not underestimate the shock on starforge. If you are using ruthless instead of multistrike, you can and will still shock bosses (including guardians). If not for the full 50% more damage, you can still shock for a smaller percentage. Landing a crit or double damage every third hit on top of ruthless can produce some pretty big hits.

Having said that, even if you disregard the shock factor, starforge is hard to beat, unless you have a crazy rare.

Hey !

Your post makes sence, thanks for clarifying.
Wouldnt it be possible to go with 1 handed + stat stick ? wouldnt that produce alot of dmg too + you would be hitting faster.
Have anybody tried that ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info