[3.10] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

https://pastebin.com/J8Ptik2a improved your tree, seems like it is a bit better than my previous, still may be not final tree, lots of stuff to take in consideration.
EDIT: just realised why your tree and this my tree is worse than my initial. Hematophagy, it adds whooping 12% of life recovered /sec and makes capping leech for prolonged time easier. 200k dps doesn't worth this recovery
EDIT2: https://pastebin.com/mpbYXzK1 version of your tree with hematophagy, almost exactly same dps and life as my version, but i like more consistent crit and higher crit of orb of storms.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Jan 1, 2018, 6:38:26 AM
The only problem i see in build is stun immunity, brine king is questionable and we can't pick kaom roots(or we can idk) without hindering much budget(cost of roots+resist pressure on rings and jewels)
EDIT: https://pastebin.com/te3tMQQj kaom root version, here we go, jewels went pricy though
EDIT2: ME dumb, cannot be stunned with her embrace
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Jan 1, 2018, 7:42:40 AM
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
The only problem i see in build is stun immunity, brine king is questionable and we can't pick kaom roots(or we can idk) without hindering much budget(cost of roots+resist pressure on rings and jewels)
EDIT: https://pastebin.com/te3tMQQj kaom root version, here we go, jewels went pricy though

Yep. Her Embrace gives stun immunity so Kaom's Root not required.

Picking up Hematophagy will mean we need to lose +2 range from Master of the Arena, and the attack speed, accuracy and movement penalty from Art of the Gladiator.

This translate into fighting the mobs at closer range in order to deal damage to them. But I agree, the extra leech % from Hematophagy will mean longer leech period Too.

You gain ~900 life per second at the expense of 10% damage and shorter range. Tough choice there.

Path of Ranger is definitely a viable path. I will likely include that as another option and let the players decide for themselves.

And thanks again for providing those pastebins. Very good food for thought. :)
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Kek_is_love wrote:

Yep. Her Embrace gives stun immunity so Kaom's Root not required.

Picking up Hematophagy will mean we need to lose +2 range from Master of the Arena, and the attack speed, accuracy and movement penalty from Art of the Gladiator.

This translate into fighting the mobs at closer range in order to deal damage to them. But I agree, the extra leech % from Hematophagy will mean longer leech period Too.

You gain ~900 life per second at the expense of 10% damage and shorter range. Tough choice there.

Path of Ranger is definitely a viable path. I will likely include that as another option and let the players decide for themselves.

And thanks again for providing those pastebins. Very good food for thought. :)
It all comes down to skill choice in the end. You are welcome. I still think, that https://pastebin.com/LyutCY6p skill tree is better for both BF/FB and cyclone
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Jan 1, 2018, 9:02:24 AM
Noticed, that despite we got oni in both slots, weapon swap will still remove the embrace, helpful in situations, where you don't want to burn too much.
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
Noticed, that despite we got oni in both slots, weapon swap will still remove the embrace, helpful in situations, where you don't want to burn too much.

That is very useful information. Especially for trials and lab. Cos clearing those fonts a pain.
Btw, for god's sake, remove Marylene amulet from recommended. Even though on paper it adds shit load of DPS it makes crit unreliable af.
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Jan 1, 2018, 10:23:19 AM
Thats interesing but i have one question. Why 3 skills? Why not just two?

I personally dont like too many active skills. Wouldn be better to do some auto cast BV with blleding on it? For example. Instead of cyclone.

And what skiil You keybind?

Got two of them also some usefull eq for leveling like:

Last edited by de99ial on Jan 1, 2018, 4:00:52 PM
"
de99ial wrote:

I personally dont like too many active skills. Wouldn be better to do some auto cast BV with blleding on it? For example. Instead of cyclone.

forget about cyclone, put frost blades in 1 and blade flurry in another. You don't need tabula for lvling. Victario boots and karui ward are nice, just cap your resists and gain life with other gear.
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
Btw, for god's sake, remove Marylene amulet from recommended. Even though on paper it adds shit load of DPS it makes crit unreliable af.

I agree that with Marylene alone, the crit is unreliable. But when you couple it with a diamond flask, it works really well. The culling strike from crit means you can drop the gem from Ancestral setup.

I will include the diamond flask into the guide so as not to misguide players who decide to use it.

Thanks for the highlight. :)

"
de99ial wrote:

Spoiler

I use both Frost Blades and Cyclone for mapping because I find that work really well in a densely pack situation. e.g. Abyss or Breach. I just use Cyclone to proc fortify and bleed when I feel I am in a nasty situation and I can use Cyclone to get to a safe place without hinder.

Cyclone also works really well when it comes to evading attacks from boss by getting behind him and still doing good damage at the same time.

And lastly, I love playing with Cyclone. ;)

Here is my key bind:

Hitting X key for weapon swap, my right mouse click will be replaced with Blade Flurry.

Ignore my fire golem (it is supposed to be ice), I am using that mainly because of the golem mtx.

EDIT: One more thing, Cyclone is perfect for Haku daily mission too.
Last edited by kira1414 on Jan 1, 2018, 8:53:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info