[3.10] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

"
AmagicalFishy wrote:

I appreciate the build, but I think it's a little disingenuous to recommend it to people who clearly don't know about what it takes to get Oni. The cheapest one on PoE Trade right now is 260 chaos. That is not "You can save up some chaos and get the sword," that is "You need an end-game character so that you can farm enough chaos to buy one (you need two of them)."

Maybe it was before, but this is not a league starter

In your view, it probably is disingenuous to recommend the build as a league starter because of the time required to farm it and it takes a while to gather chaos to trade for it. But honestly, that is pretty much the only 2 ways to obtain the swords.

Personally, I only play SSF and I will farm the 2 swords again if I want to play the build as a league starter.

So in my perspective, it is definitely good league starter build for people who are willing to invest time to get hold of the swords.

But you are also right to point out that for people who don't want to do the initial time investment, this build will not be a good league starter for them. :)
Is it viable to switch from frost blades to tectonic slam?

Any ideas what should change in build with tectonic?

Thanks
"
galad80 wrote:
Is it viable to switch from frost blades to tectonic slam?

Any ideas what should change in build with tectonic?

Thanks

Yes you can definitely switch it to Tectonic Slam. The gems setup will be as follows:

Tectonic Slam + Elemental Damage with Attacks + Melee Physical Damage + Multistrike + Damage on Full Life + Increase Area (Concentrated for boss)

And instead of Raider, you will pick Juggernaut as ascendancy.
Damage on Full Life is better than for example combustion?
Is the POB link up to date to 3.5? if so is it gem'd and geared towards just the shaper fight? The recommended gear and the "preferred gem setup is different than the pob. Am I missing something? Sorry I am new to POE this is my first build guide ive followed. currently hitting a progress wall around t10 maps

thanks
I'm leveling with this build right now and I found some problems with mana management, had to spam flasks and I would often end up with my flasks empty and then dying.

I fixed it by using

It has been a breeze ever since, I can even facetank the syndicate with it. Really good with Cyclone AND Blade Flurry. I did not test it with Frost Blades yet because I have only one Oni-Goroshi lol
"
Benttley wrote:
I'm leveling with this build right now and I found some problems with mana management, had to spam flasks and I would often end up with my flasks empty and then dying.

I fixed it by using

It has been a breeze ever since, I can even facetank the syndicate with it. Really good with Cyclone AND Blade Flurry. I did not test it with Frost Blades yet because I have only one Oni-Goroshi lol

Thief's torment has always been the go to ring for leveling attack builds, it helps with mana problems til you hit maps, which then you'll prob have enough damage to use leech nodes.
Could you update the guide for 3.5 league?
Is hatred or anger better for end game?
Where do you get the 1% less reserved mana from?
I can't find it in your gear or passive tree?
Probably blind xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info