[3.10] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

"
I've lucked out on getting Oni Goroshis, so I wanted to try this build out. However, I don't understand why you use Watcher's Eye. Where do you get the Anger from?

You will use Anger aura instead of Hatred. Anger Watcher's Eye give a lot of damage buff.

"
MicoXD wrote:
Do you really need accuracy for this build or is it playable without it on gear. I hate buying new gear

You will need some accuracy on your gears. Recommended chance to hit is 90%.
I found this build and I love the concept, just not sure if im doing something wrong leveling or its just gear or the passive tree I am messinh up on, any advice?
"
Senhozuku wrote:
I found this build and I love the concept, just not sure if im doing something wrong leveling or its just gear or the passive tree I am messinh up on, any advice?

The main thing that you are missing will be the sword. You will have a very smooth leveling experience by just getting your hands on Oni-Goroshi. :)
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Senhozuku wrote:

The main thing that you are missing will be the sword. You will have a very smooth leveling experience by just getting your hands on Oni-Goroshi. :)

How do I get one of those without currency?
"
Senhozuku wrote:

How do I get one of those without currency?

You can farm them from Hillock. Only possible if you don't leave the first area when you create a new character. Personally, I find 4 Scion farming in Twilight Strand to be most efficient.

It can take 10 to 20 hours though.

Refer to this forum post for information on farming Oni and this youtube video.
So for this build you basically need... 2 x Oni Goroshi ? Ooops, time to farm 1 more.
Last edited by crepuscul on Dec 20, 2018, 9:03:20 PM
So I am currently doing this build in 3.5 and im wondering what the best setup would be item wise as of late because I see all these different gems and items and dont know which I should be picking overall
When you google searh beginner scion build, find this not knowing anything about the oni sword, and go "yea I can do this..."

Then you find out about the oni... and you're already too deep into the build to stop.

*dies a little inside*

*plays 16 Tons by Tennessee Ernie Ford*
"
ItsKilko wrote:
So I am currently doing this build in 3.5 and im wondering what the best setup would be item wise as of late because I see all these different gems and items and dont know which I should be picking overall

Chest piece will be either Loreweave or Farrul's Fur (running Aspect of the Cat).

Gloves will be Tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets.

The rest pretty much stay the same.

"
l3rokken4ngel wrote:
When you google searh beginner scion build, find this not knowing anything about the oni sword, and go "yea I can do this..."

Then you find out about the oni... and you're already too deep into the build to stop.

*dies a little inside*

*plays 16 Tons by Tennessee Ernie Ford*

You can save up some chaos and get the sword. At this point in time, chaos:exalted ratio is pretty high so if that puts you off, you can just self-farm the swords.
"
hairycow wrote:
Is this build good for league starter? Because I really like this build. BTW, I really appreciate for making the this build.

No, it isn't.

The sword is very expensive and takes more than 12 hours to farm if you don't want to buy it.

"
kira1414 wrote:
You can save up some chaos and get the sword. At this point in time, chaos:exalted ratio is pretty high so if that puts you off, you can just self-farm the swords.

I appreciate the build, but I think it's a little disingenuous to recommend it to people who clearly don't know about what it takes to get Oni. The cheapest one on PoE Trade right now is 260 chaos. That is not "You can save up some chaos and get the sword," that is "You need an end-game character so that you can farm enough chaos to buy one (you need two of them)."

Maybe it was before, but this is not a league starter
Last edited by AmagicalFishy on Dec 28, 2018, 3:25:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info