[3.5] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

"
galad80 wrote:
Damage on Full Life is better than for example combustion?

Yes. Damage on Full Life is better.

____________________________________________________________________________

"
johnsonbejon wrote:
Is the POB link up to date to 3.5? if so is it gem'd and geared towards just the shaper fight? The recommended gear and the "preferred gem setup is different than the pob. Am I missing something? Sorry I am new to POE this is my first build guide ive followed. currently hitting a progress wall around t10 maps

thanks

POB link is outdated but the setup will still work in 3.5 and capable of killing Uber Elder.

With newly added Might of Meek + Unnatural Instinct jewels, the build will do a lot more damage than before.

____________________________________________________________________________

"
BabaYagâ wrote:
Could you update the guide for 3.5 league?

The guide is updated (but not fully optimized, new jewels (Might of Meek + Unnatural Instinct) and Farrul's Fure chest greatly buff the build damage output) for 3.5. :)

____________________________________________________________________________

"
MicoXD wrote:
Is hatred or anger better for end game?

Both are good. Anger probably have a slightly better edge when you have Watcher's Eye with fire penetration + extra fire damage.

____________________________________________________________________________

"
quick3003 wrote:
Where do you get the 1% less reserved mana from?
I can't find it in your gear or passive tree?
Probably blind xD

Enlighten 4?

You can also use corrupted jewels with -1% mana reservation.
I just wanted to say thanks for keeping the build updated and following up in the replies! I've been following this in 3.5 and having a lot of fun learning the game!
Hello,

i really like that build. I'm reached level 71 now and nearly full equipped.

My problem: I loose nearly more then 2/3 of my HP because of the passive of Oni. I cant even heal vs. that damage. What i do wrong?

Sorry for my bad english. I hope someone can help. Thanks.

"
wods91 wrote:
Hello,

i really like that build. I'm reached level 71 now and nearly full equipped.

My problem: I loose nearly more then 2/3 of my HP because of the passive of Oni. I cant even heal vs. that damage. What i do wrong?

Sorry for my bad english. I hope someone can help. Thanks.


Your character is hidden. Do you have Slayer ascendancy? Overleech will help in sustaining the degen.

You can also do weapon swap (hitting X key 2 times) to remove the degen.


I came across these, if they haven't been mentioned yet. They have good synergy as Oni-Goroshi works off ignites anyway, if your resists are otherwise covered.
Last edited by Lailoken on Feb 12, 2019, 9:45:45 AM
Any chance this will get an update?

Off the top of my head, the two major things I'm wondering are how well the new support gems would work with it, mainly the Infused Chanelling Support. And whether it's better to go with Berserker instead of Raider now with the new Rage Support and changes to Rage.

Your thoughts?
"
Fellgrave wrote:
Any chance this will get an update?

Off the top of my head, the two major things I'm wondering are how well the new support gems would work with it, mainly the Infused Chanelling Support. And whether it's better to go with Berserker instead of Raider now with the new Rage Support and changes to Rage.

Your thoughts?

Apparently the skill tree for this build pretty much remained the same. The gems section will require some update though. I will look into that.

Yes. Berserker is now a good option besides Raider. If you do go for Berserker, you do not have to use the Rage gem since Berserker inherently has that ability. :)
"
kira1414 wrote:

Apparently the skill tree for this build pretty much remained the same. The gems section will require some update though. I will look into that.

Yes. Berserker is now a good option besides Raider. If you do go for Berserker, you do not have to use the Rage gem since Berserker inherently has that ability. :)


Ah, well that's good to know.

As for why I was thinking about taking the Rage Support gem, was because of the additional physical damage it adds for every 5 points of rage you have. Although other supports probably offer better damage in the end.
Alright, looks like you were right on skipping the Rage Support.

On the other hand, with the changes to the skill tree, Impale Support is really strong in my experience. Pulverize too, with the attack speed you get out of the skill tree, the little you lose from taking the support is more than made up by the increased air size and damage.

Further, I’ve been running with Vaal Molten Shell and Iron Reflexes, instead of the reworked Immortal Call, and that seems to be the more effective way to go as well, although I’m curious to know your opinion on that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info