[3.10] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

About maryline, it is not just diamond flask. Rare amulet does also add life and resists, which you got to pick somewhere else otherwise and you should know that crit is rolled once per multistrike, so with 55% crit you have decent chances to roll 2 non crit multis in a row. 70 effective crit is IMO most optimal. Higher hinders damage via overinvesting(mostly cause diamond starts to give less effective crit) and lower brings inconsistency, which is whatever at bosses, but at clearing it is really noticable and annoying.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Jan 1, 2018, 8:01:20 PM
I like the build concept. Any chance you can include some gameplay videos? Curious about the speed.
to deletion
Last edited by de99ial on Jan 2, 2018, 4:43:14 AM
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
forget about cyclone, put frost blades in 1 and blade flurry in another. You don't need tabula for lvling. Victario boots and karui ward are nice, just cap your resists and gain life with other gear.

THX im gonna use, later, this:
Mana mod will go when i hit lvl 7 on Haku (closest).

Also on chest:
or after prophecy this:

Gloves for Iron Grip becaause Projectiles (maby im wrong so pls correct me).

And:

Second just in case actually because spell dmg.
"
kira1414 wrote:
cut

THX for response, will test it also will test BV with CWDT and Blled and Power on Crit (but not sure if i need those with this build - maby for crit chance?). And maby Fortyfie. Im lazy :)

Before i played mainly casters and for moving i used Flame Dash but with this i will test Leap Slam for moving.
Last edited by de99ial on Jan 2, 2018, 4:43:02 AM
A friend suggested that to help buying less expensive yellow armors, or lightning coil users, and give more flexibility with getting dps jewellery.

"
de99ial wrote:
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
forget about cyclone, put frost blades in 1 and blade flurry in another. You don't need tabula for lvling. Victario boots and karui ward are nice, just cap your resists and gain life with other gear.

THX im gonna use, later, this:
Mana mod will go when i hit lvl 7 on Haku (closest).

Also on chest:
or after prophecy this:

Gloves for Iron Grip becaause Projectiles (maby im wrong so pls correct me).

And:

Second just in case actually because spell dmg.
"
kira1414 wrote:
cut

THX for response, will test it also will test BV with CWDT and Blled and Power on Crit (but not sure if i need those with this build - maby for crit chance?). And maby Fortyfie. Im lazy :)

Before i played mainly casters and for moving i used Flame Dash but with this i will test Leap Slam for moving.
dmg is pretty nutty during lvling. I had maligaros, so i lvled being crit based from like lvl 25. Rest gear was all all self found and everything went smooth.
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
About maryline, it is not just diamond flask. Rare amulet does also add life and resists, which you got to pick somewhere else otherwise and you should know that crit is rolled once per multistrike, so with 55% crit you have decent chances to roll 2 non crit multis in a row. 70 effective crit is IMO most optimal. Higher hinders damage via overinvesting(mostly cause diamond starts to give less effective crit) and lower brings inconsistency, which is whatever at bosses, but at clearing it is really noticable and annoying.

Have to agree with you on the 70% base crit chance for consistency.

"
Hjalm wrote:
I like the build concept. Any chance you can include some gameplay videos? Curious about the speed.

I don't have any videos for the build but the clearing speed is definitely good.

Cyclone + Frost Blades work really well when you handle abyss.

Attached a corrupted T13 Shrine map clear with sub-optimal SSF gears (deathless) for your reference:

Spoiler

"
de99ial wrote:

Personally, I would definitely stick to Cyclone + Frost Blades for mapping. Especially when I run into Abyss and Breaches. It makes clearing them a breeze. :)

I prefer Leap Slam because you can jump across terrain. Whirling Blade is fine for the build too.

For smoother mobility, you can link Faster Attack gem to it.

"
Charlouf wrote:
A friend suggested that to help buying less expensive yellow armors, or lightning coil users, and give more flexibility with getting dps jewellery.

Valid points. I will include that in the guide. Thank you for the feedback. :)
Gonna try that Cyclone and see how it will work because i like test options and pick ones that are best for me. Also i always put 5 points on those 3 + sentinel nodes because od elem resists and jewel slot.
Alright, looking at the numbers in POB it seems slower to what im playing now. Maybe it would be a fun project nonetheless. Always liked cyclone but never played it to endgame. Love BF though, but have played it in every league since it was released. Might try some FB.

Maybe someone else that has gotten to endgame can post some vids of map clear?

Cheers
"
Hjalm wrote:
Alright, looking at the numbers in POB it seems slower to what im playing now. Maybe it would be a fun project nonetheless. Always liked cyclone but never played it to endgame. Love BF though, but have played it in every league since it was released. Might try some FB.

Maybe someone else that has gotten to endgame can post some vids of map clear?

Cheers
try infernal blow like Mathil did. It is good for both clearing and solo target, but you might want to have 2 inf blow setups for convenience

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info