[3.10] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

"
Charlouf wrote:

Lightning coil is there "just" to "counter" 40% more physical damage taken :l

That is correct.

Going Abyssus + Bronn provides the most damage for both Blade Flurry and Cyclone but the drawback of Abyssus is too huge to be worth it.

And Cyclone damage on Abyssus + Lightning Coil is still better than Starkonja + Bronn. :)
Why assasin and not raider? Raider does more damage and better for both clearing and bossing. Also, honestly, vaal pact with slayer subascendancy is OP. Helps to counteract degen a lot. Lastly, you don't even need a 6 link chest, just have a 2nd oni on weapon swap and use chest for utility oriented AW(fast atc-blind-maim-bleed) bleed in AW so you can use bloodlust in blade flurry setup, maim to run more effective support while keeping debuff and blind for whooping +50% chance to evade(not increased, blinded enemies miss half of their attacks).
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Dec 30, 2017, 8:20:05 PM
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
Why assasin and not raider? Raider does more damage and better for both clearing and bossing. Also, honestly, vaal pact with slayer subascendancy is OP. Helps to counteract degen a lot. Lastly, you don't even need a 6 link chest, just have a 2nd oni on weapon swap and use chest for utility oriented AW(fast atc-blind-maim-bleed) bleed in AW so you can use bloodlust in blade flurry setup, maim to run more effective support while keeping debuff and blind for whooping +50% chance to evade(not increased, blinded enemies miss half of their attacks).

Assassin for the extra crit but on boss, Raider definitely works better because of permanent frenzy charges.

6L chest is mainly for Cyclone on Bronn's Lithe but what you suggested works great on Abyssus + Lightning Coil setup.

On Vaal Pact, agree with you that having it on Slayer works very well and especially in countering Oni's degen.

Picking Vaal Pact on the skill tree means I need to rework on the skill trees and drop regen nodes as they will no longer be useful. Will look into this. And thank you for your valuable input. :)

EDIT:
"
I have updated the skill trees and switched over to Vaal Pact, dropping regen nodes in the event. And also switched ascendancy from Assassin to Raider.

Also, a shout out to @CPUfreak007 as parts of the updated skill trees are inspired from his post:

[Help] Oni-Goroshi Bladeflurry Scion

Apologies to those who have followed the previous skill tree as you will need quite a number of refund points to re-spec into the new one. :(
Last edited by kira1414 on Dec 31, 2017, 3:45:08 AM
Hi, I'm new I'm at level 65 with this build and I have problems with mana. Some help?
"
lzzy1 wrote:
Hi, I'm new I'm at level 65 with this build and I have problems with mana. Some help?

Your character is hidden so I am not able to give any assessment.

Do check out the guide, especially the Gems Setup section and Leveling Skill Trees as I have just made various update based on input from @Kek_is_love.

Btw @Kek_is_love, I have updated the guide's gems section and skill trees based on your AW + Bleed + Blind + Maim + Bloodlust + Vaal Pact input.

Let me know if you have any more things to add. :)

And Happy New Year to everyone!
how y suggest leveling?
"
paparasss13 wrote:
how y suggest leveling?

Use Frost Blades for leveling. You can use it in end game mapping too. It is very strong even without Fight for Survival jewel.

Once you reached level 28, you can start leveling Blade Flurry, and if you want to use 3 skills in the build (i.e. Blade Flurry + Cyclone + Frost Blades), you level Cyclone gem too.

To use all 3 skills:

- You will need 2 x Oni swords. 1 for Blade Flurry and another for Frost Blades (weapon swap to switch the 2 skills, you can bind the 2 skills on the same skill slot).

- You will link Cyclone in the chest piece (helm, boots, gloves is fine too).

- Ancestral Warchief with Bleed can be on chest, helm, boots, or gloves.

EDIT: You can also use a Decoy Totem for clearing A1 to A10. Makes it smoother.
Last edited by kira1414 on Dec 31, 2017, 8:45:31 PM
https://pastebin.com/mndseBb5 couple ex budget, 2.14 mil dps, 6400 life, here you go, OP. N.B. Path of ranger, herald swap(maybe not a good thing, but i wanted to find way to generate PC on clearing), bossing PC generator and shaper gloves
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Dec 31, 2017, 10:25:16 PM
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
https://pastebin.com/mndseBb5 couple ex budget, 2.14 mil dps, 6400 life, here you go, OP. N.B. Path of ranger, herald swap, PC generator and shaper gloves

Hey thank you for that pastebin.

I have looked at your pastebin and also imported the level 90 skill tree listed in the guide into your pastebin profile. The damage goes up to 2.72m without changing anything.

You can import this skill tree into your pastebin and share with me your thoughts:

"
Level 93 Skill Tree From Post #1

Note: 1 point for life node and +2 points for jewel socket.

With 4 x budget jewels listed in your pastebin, the health pool is: 6162.

And btw, I have been playing with the new changes I made yesterday and I will be making 1 final change to the guide, still incorporating your warchief + bloodlust + bleed + blind.

The final evolution will be a build that utilizes 3 main skills:

Weapon 1:
"
Oni Goroshi with Frost Blades (Map clearing)

Weapon 2:
"
Oni Goroshi with Blade Flurry (Bloodlust single target)

Chest 4/5/6L:
"
Cyclone (Map clearing, avoiding hits and ability to kill and move at the same time)

4L:
"
Ancestral Warchief + Chance to Bleed + Culling Strike + Blind

The mapping experience with Frost Blades + Cyclone is really good. And weapon swap to Blade Flurry makes boss fight a breeze.

EDIT: And the guide is complete and no longer a build-in-progress.

EDIT 2: Split 4L Gems Section into Offensive and Defensive setup (based on @Kek_is_love input).
Last edited by kira1414 on Jan 1, 2018, 3:08:59 AM
About herald swap, i chose to go with it for pc generation on clearing tbh, not sure if damage itself of HoI will be relevant. Also, about enchant, the best enchant is blood rage adds attack speed, worth mentioning AW boost enchant.
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Jan 1, 2018, 5:20:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info