[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

"
iCurse wrote:
Made a PoB link for my current gear with the leveling trees added; the jewelry and gloves aren't perfect but the rest is about what your guide has:

https://pastebin.com/rG8C164D

Thank you very much. I edited the Pastebin a bit (jewels etc.) and added it to the guide. :)

"
ZiiimZooon wrote:
Hi there!

Thinking about doing this build, but not sure which ascendancy yet!

Which one would you recommend if you're planning to mainly be a support for an RF and Cospri's Discharge?

Cheers :)

Heyhey! :)

It kinda depends on the build, your RF is playing. As long as he doesnt stack Mana, Guardian support would be way better.
Nevertheless, Guardian support is slightly better anyways, because it offers the RF more regen, probably more es and shares the charges your Cospri's is generating. In addition it grants more defenses.
In the end it depends, if you want to go full speed, or nearly full speed but a lot more defenses.

Personally, I would go always with Guardian Support in your situation.
Thanks a lot for your quick reply! I'll make a guardian asap! Did a necro last league, so could also be fun to try out the guardian to see how that feel ^^
damn this build looks dope. i love tanky builds. just made the switch to HC myself. i really want to play this build but i play solo. hnnnnnng. i started off with a AW Chieftan to get me going but i was losing interest fast. totem builds :c anyway i'll keep looking but i will play this build if i can get a dps for sure!!! great guide!!!
Hi There.

Thank you for the awesome guide.

I am doing this build currently. It is working well so far. I have some concerns and questions. Sorry if they're repeatations.

1) About Chaos damage. So far, it has not been a problem. With the stone golem and regens from passive, I have managed. Problem is, I could not find good rings in the trade site with all the stuff I need. So, I have 46% chaos res right now. I am using an Amythis flask.
Is there something else we can do to help with potentially dangerous chaos damage like ED Exiles? Any tricks/tips/item search links?

2) My mates want me to fit in Magic find in here. I have no idea how I can fit in any magic find in this. Any suggestions?

3) How would I be useful to someone who's using a Starforge/doing ED or such builds? Is there a certain change I can do to make it boost their damage? Right now they do get the boost from Haste, the Animated Guardian.

Thanks again for the guide and in advance for the reply.
■► It's a business. You won't get the full experience.
■► Yes, this is an addiction. This is a Slot Machine. I am addicted.
■► You won't be rewarded. There is no reward.
"
DoveAhKin wrote:
Hi There.

Thank you for the awesome guide.

I am doing this build currently. It is working well so far. I have some concerns and questions. Sorry if they're repeatations.

1) About Chaos damage. So far, it has not been a problem. With the stone golem and regens from passive, I have managed. Problem is, I could not find good rings in the trade site with all the stuff I need. So, I have 46% chaos res right now. I am using an Amythis flask.
Is there something else we can do to help with potentially dangerous chaos damage like ED Exiles? Any tricks/tips/item search links?

2) My mates want me to fit in Magic find in here. I have no idea how I can fit in any magic find in this. Any suggestions?

3) How would I be useful to someone who's using a Starforge/doing ED or such builds? Is there a certain change I can do to make it boost their damage? Right now they do get the boost from Haste, the Animated Guardian.

Thanks again for the guide and in advance for the reply.

1) You should really try to get at least 65% chaos res. In my experience it's really not hard to find good rings for a decent price. Basically they only need to have chaos res. Everything else is QoL.
You could try to get Chaos res on a crystal belt. You can easily craft this with a Screaming Essence of Envy.
As higher lvl you get, as better is your mitigation vs Chaos damage, because you get more and more mana -> more mana regen, what results in a good defense vs chaos damage (Mind over Matter) + more life each lvl.

2) Magic Find + Supports are strangers.. you cant use magic find on a support and it doesnt make sense, since you kill nothing. Probably your friend missunderstood something.

3) There are builds which shine with support, and there are builds whcih dont harmonise with support at all. ED is generally a solo build. Starforge would be only buffed by Haste, Vaal Haste, Warcry, Animate Guardian + all defense stuff. He should just switch the weapon. Even a white weapon is better with a support than Starforge. Unfortunately, there's no way to improve their dmg otherwise.
any reason why dropping an empower in my helm would cause the mana reservation to go up? If I put one in, I dont have enough mana for one of my purities. /nvm read the gem like an idiot.
Last edited by animalhouse on Jan 25, 2018, 6:16:18 PM
Hey thanks for the guide.

Any tips on Uber lab?
It may just be today's map, but this is the only build/class where I've really struggled on the traps in uber lab.
"
Chrom wrote:

Any tips on Uber lab?
It may just be today's map, but this is the only build/class where I've really struggled on the traps in uber lab.

The Problem with lab is, that you're basically a mid life support, so you get damaged for all your life and es, but you have half your life reserved. So you get damaged way more than a normal Life or CI build.

Personally, I had no problems with the build in Uber lab, but it's for sure no joy.
You could use Sorrow of Divine or Coruscating Elixir for ES regen. You could also take Zealoth's Oath for these runs, since there is no dangerous chaos damage @ lab.

You could change your Pantheon - Soul of Ralakesh is really helpful.
"
Toaster404 wrote:
"
Chrom wrote:

Any tips on Uber lab?

The Problem with lab is, that you're basically a mid life support, so you get damaged for all your life and es, but you have half your life reserved. So you get damaged way more than a normal Life or CI build.

Personally, I had no problems with the build in Uber lab, but it's for sure no joy.
You could use Sorrow of Divine or Coruscating Elixir for ES regen. You could also take Zealoth's Oath for these runs, since there is no dangerous chaos damage @ lab.

You could change your Pantheon - Soul of Ralakesh is really helpful.

Thanks forte quick reply.

I'll try some of those things out, I was already thinking about Zealoth's so will start with boosting that to at least get through for the last couple of points.

Hey, thoughts on using these gloves? Frees up the ring area for the need of dex, and provides some attack speed. I can craft some flat es onto it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info