[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

"
Vaskaliev wrote:
Hello sir ! Hope you're still checking out this post. I played a necro support not a long time ago and I wanted to try something else so I'm following your build.

I put everything on path of building with the items I have but I have a little problem. First of all, rip the strength (Might just change my belt later), and my hp seems low af. Could you check it out ? I'd appreciate it.

https://pastebin.com/0mbmbGPz

400 hp when you say you have 1000+. My items aren't (I think) that bad (Ok my gloves do a lot). So I have no idea where it fucked up.

Heyhey! :)

As I can see, your Path of Building shows 400 life.. But there's an easy solution for this:
Increase your level.. in your pastebin you are level 1.. with level 1 your base life is ofc very low. With a higher level you have the right amount of life. :)

Strength and Dexterity are sometimes a bit annoying to get as support, but I think, that you can easily get it on your amulet or your belt. In worst case you can still pick up a 30 Strenght node (think I did the same, till I got a belt with Strength). Otherwise it's okay as well, if you don't lvl your Enduring Cry to 20 -> need less Strength.
Last edited by Toaster404 on Jan 11, 2018, 2:17:36 PM
Hi one little question. The generosity effect from victrario´s also effects the energy shield gained from radiant faith?
If i activate Wrath, Anger, Hatred i get no extra ES but party members. Is this bugged or not? I dont get it.
Oh my god I'm so trash. Didn't realise I was level 1 LOL. Indeed, I up to 70 (with 3 healthy mind) and I still have 1700+. Thanks a lot man :)
"
Hi one little question. The generosity effect from victrario´s also effects the energy shield gained from radiant faith?
If i activate Wrath, Anger, Hatred i get no extra ES but party members. Is this bugged or not? I dont get it.

Radiant Faith is not affected by aura effectivity, but Unwavering Faith is (has nothing to do with your problem).

If you activate Auras, you reserve Mana, and this results in a higher es pool gained by Radiant Faith. Although, it should give the same amount of base es to you and your party members.
Considering this, I can't explain why your party members gets es while activating auras, but you don't. You should get the same amount of base es. Maybe you overlooked something? :)
i cant find out where i went wrong. i can use all auras but then i wont have enough mana to cast bone offering. can anyone help me out here

https://pastebin.com/5pv32QzY
My buddy is playing a Spectres build (the caster ones that use fire) that uses Elemental Equilibrium. So mobs are vulnerable to fire but resistant to one of the other two.

I'm having trouble supporting him and could use recommendations.

He's been applying EE using Ball Lightning.

I can't run Anger because then it would add fire damage to his Ball Lightning and then flip -50% resist to +25%.

The minions won't benefit from Hatred because they are casters. They won't even benefit from Wrath because they're fire casters and not lightning casters.

One thought I had was for me to run Elemental Equilibrium instead, since I can use Victario's to make sure the auras don't apply to me and I can use +elemental damage on gear to make sure mobs are vulnerable to fire.

Then I could run Anger at least and give them something.

Any other suggestions for supporting casters?

"
i cant find out where i went wrong. i can use all auras but then i wont have enough mana to cast bone offering. can anyone help me out here

https://pastebin.com/5pv32QzY

Heyhey, I checked your pastebin and you did everything correctly. The problem is, that you can use Bone Offering + Clarity only, if you have an Enlighten lvl 2. Personally, I never used Bone Offering (an other support always used it), and just added it as QoL.

So, if you want to use Bone Offering, just drop Clarity (not a big loss, if it's lvl 1) or use an Enlighten lvl 2 in your Alphas Howl linked with all 3 Purities. In this case you could lvl your Clarity a lot higher and still use Bone Offering etc.

"
Hatwer wrote:
My buddy is playing a Spectres build (the caster ones that use fire) that uses Elemental Equilibrium. So mobs are vulnerable to fire but resistant to one of the other two.

I'm having trouble supporting him and could use recommendations.

He's been applying EE using Ball Lightning.

I can't run Anger because then it would add fire damage to his Ball Lightning and then flip -50% resist to +25%.

The minions won't benefit from Hatred because they are casters. They won't even benefit from Wrath because they're fire casters and not lightning casters.

One thought I had was for me to run Elemental Equilibrium instead, since I can use Victario's to make sure the auras don't apply to me and I can use +elemental damage on gear to make sure mobs are vulnerable to fire.

Then I could run Anger at least and give them something.

Any other suggestions for supporting casters?

First of all, this support is not the best fit for Fire Spectres. As you have noticed, Wrath and Hatred are doing nothing in this case (same for most cold and fire spells). Usually, I would recommend the second guy to go for Avatar of Fire -> Fire EE, but this makes obviously no sense in this situation.
You should just take EE in the skill tree, since you are not affected by your auras (make sure, that the spectre guy is not using Anger).
Then just take one of your prefered spells (Ball Lightning for example) and EE the mobs with this. This way round you can use all Auras and he benefits from EE.

Currently, there is sadly no other way to deal with this problem.
done
Last edited by Tojara1 on Jan 14, 2018, 9:21:58 PM
Is this playable solo supporting minions as damage dealers? I'm currently going for this
Last edited by EnafAequi on Jan 14, 2018, 4:58:06 PM
"
EnafAequi wrote:
Is this playable solo supporting minions as damage dealers? I'm currently going for this

It is doable, but not comfortable.
If you really want to go for solo play capabilities you should go for Necromancer instead of Guardian, because the Necromancer nodes makes the clearing a lot smoother (lot of minion damage and speed).

Nevertheless, just ask if you need someone to have a look at your character, maybe I can help you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info