[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

Some feedbacks on your build.

Good points:

your build is simply amazing. Up from 70 to 89 in not even 2 days (Playing with an elemental KB pathfinder). His damage with me are just insane, we're clearing maps in seconds.

I never saw my hp bar moving yet (not even once with some double beyond and more). Never got less than 50% es. The tankiness of the build is just amazing compared to my last necro.

I'm running everything listed in the build expect for hatred since we don't care about the phys.

Bad points :

Hard to find decent es gloves with chaos resist life and shit without getting people trying to sell it for 300c + (omegalul). Otherwise, the build is just perfect IMO.

Really glad I decided to not go for a necro again.
Hey nice guide!

I have a little problem. I run my purities with enlighten 4 (so 17% each mana reserved).
All other auras are 13% like described in the guide.
I have all reduced mana reserved nodes.
I still cant run all the 10 auras.

3x17% = 51% (3x puritiy)
3x13% = 39% (hatred, wrath and anger)
1x10% = 10% (enfeeble blasphemy)

So i cant run clarity and i'm at 100% of my mana reserved. I cant shield charge.

Maybe im missing something? Thanks in advance.
"
Vaskaliev wrote:
Some feedbacks on your build.

Good points:

your build is simply amazing. Up from 70 to 89 in not even 2 days (Playing with an elemental KB pathfinder). His damage with me are just insane, we're clearing maps in seconds.

I never saw my hp bar moving yet (not even once with some double beyond and more). Never got less than 50% es. The tankiness of the build is just amazing compared to my last necro.

I'm running everything listed in the build expect for hatred since we don't care about the phys.

Bad points :

Hard to find decent es gloves with chaos resist life and shit without getting people trying to sell it for 300c + (omegalul). Otherwise, the build is just perfect IMO.

Really glad I decided to not go for a necro again.

I'm happy to hear, that you enjoy my build! :)
You could swap Hatred for Determination or a Blasphemy.

Are you playing SC or HC? At least on HC there were literally no players interested in gloves with ES and chaos res, and that's why I always bought mine for 3c or less. You really don't need life on them as a Guardian.

"
Feurn wrote:
Hey nice guide!

I have a little problem. I run my purities with enlighten 4 (so 17% each mana reserved).
All other auras are 13% like described in the guide.
I have all reduced mana reserved nodes.
I still cant run all the 10 auras.

3x17% = 51% (3x puritiy)
3x13% = 39% (hatred, wrath and anger)
1x10% = 10% (enfeeble blasphemy)

So i cant run clarity and i'm at 100% of my mana reserved. I cant shield charge.

Maybe im missing something? Thanks in advance.

Yeah, you're missing that the guide is not involving a Blasphemy with Enfeeble. Usually you would go completely without Enlighten and without Blasphemy. In this case you would still have enough mana unreserved.

If you want to use Blasphemy, there are multiple possibilities:

1. Removing Hatred or an other Damage Aura (only if it is not needed).

2. Getting 1x Enlighten lvl 4 & 1x Enlighten lvl 3, once in your chest linked with Hatred, Wrath & Anger, one in your Helmet linked with the Purities. Put the Blasphemy in the Victarios as well, but not in the link with Enlighten (otherwise a 6l would be necessary). Put the Clarity in an other free socket.

3. Changing the skill tree in this way, that you get "Champion of the Cause" to get more reduced mana reservation. This would reduce your amount of Mana a lot, since you sacrifice many skill points -> not recommended.

4. Getting a super rare Amulet with reduced mana reservation.

5. Getting a reduced mana reservation Enchantment on your Alpha's Howl.
"
Toaster404 wrote:
"
EnafAequi wrote:
Is this playable solo supporting minions as damage dealers? I'm currently going for this

It is doable, but not comfortable.
If you really want to go for solo play capabilities you should go for Necromancer instead of Guardian, because the Necromancer nodes makes the clearing a lot smoother (lot of minion damage and speed).

Nevertheless, just ask if you need someone to have a look at your character, maybe I can help you.

I though about going necromancer but auras guardian seems to be safer (HC),
anyway, I'm leveling a new templar, and hesitating between "minions auras guadian" and "RF/SR", and since I recently died as a maraudeur RF, I was thinking going minions aura guadian, unless you really think it can't complete passed T10, what do you think?
Last edited by EnafAequi on Jan 15, 2018, 5:15:18 AM
Instead of grabbing the witch nodes at the top, why don't you grab the extra 4 reduced mana and stronger aura effect? Wouldn't the additive bonus of the skill allow for more auras to be run? Or are you maxed on auras?
Hi,

just want to say thank you very much for the build guide. Really enjoying it

my current gear lvl 82 AHC:
Spoiler

Question: Is there a difference between Conduit in skill tree and the Conduit version in the ascedenancy tree?

"
EnafAequi wrote:

I though about going necromancer but auras guardian seems to be safer (HC),
anyway, I'm leveling a new templar, and hesitating between "minions auras guadian" and "RF/SR", and since I recently died as a maraudeur RF, I was thinking going minions aura guadian, unless you really think it can't complete passed T10, what do you think?

It really depends on your expectations. Do you care if it takes up to 10 mins to clear a map? If I would be you, I would make two separate builds.. one support to support your friends (if necessary) and one completely different build.. if Spectre Necromancer or RF. But trying to make a Guardian work with Minions won't work out well. Necromancer would be really the choice in this situation.

"
Smn0 wrote:
Instead of grabbing the witch nodes at the top, why don't you grab the extra 4 reduced mana and stronger aura effect? Wouldn't the additive bonus of the skill allow for more auras to be run? Or are you maxed on auras?

It's possible to get the aura nodes at the bottom of the skill tree. But in this case you would sacrifice a lot of different aspects, like your hitpool or mana. By getting so many mana nodes, you increase the tankiness of your party a lot more, than getting an other aura node.

I think I would always prefer 1k+ additional hitpool (for the party and yourself) than a bit damage and an other useless aura (Vitality, Determination and Purity of Elements are all a waste of mana imho).
But, in the end it's your decision and it's possible for sure.

"
Phobozz wrote:
Hi,

just want to say thank you very much for the build guide. Really enjoying it

my current gear lvl 82 AHC:
Spoiler

Question: Is there a difference between Conduit in skill tree and the Conduit version in the ascedenancy tree?

Yes, there is actually a difference between the Conduit Ascendancy node and the node in the skill tree.
The normal Conduit node only shares the charges you are generating.
The Ascendancy Conduit is sharing all charges between the party members. So if one of your carries generates Frenzy Charges, everyone would get them. That's actually a lot better than the skill tree node, especially for big parties.
"
Toaster404 wrote:
It really depends on your expectations. Do you care if it takes up to 10 mins to clear a map? If I would be you, I would make two separate builds.. one support to support your friends (if necessary) and one completely different build.. if Spectre Necromancer or RF. But trying to make a Guardian work with Minions won't work out well. Necromancer would be really the choice in this situation.

Thanks a lot for your input, I never play in party really, so I'll try out RF guardian!
Made a PoB link for my current gear with the leveling trees added; the jewelry and gloves aren't perfect but the rest is about what your guide has:

https://pastebin.com/rG8C164D
Hi there!

Thinking about doing this build, but not sure which ascendancy yet!

Which one would you recommend if you're planning to mainly be a support for an RF and Cospri's Discharge?

Cheers :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info