[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

Level 79 - 6.1k ES, 1.4k Life, 62% Dodge, 39% phys reduction. That's my first support build. Nice build, thanks for the guide.

"
Wozniak wrote:
Level 79 - 6.1k ES, 1.4k Life, 62% Dodge, 39% phys reduction. That's my first support build. Nice build, thanks for the guide.

Just wanted to remind you, that you forgot to quality your Sin Treks and Prism Guardian.
Try to get es on your rings.

And I'm not sure if shaper's touch are worth, since you don't have super much strength or dexterity.

Enjoy the build! :)
So, maybe I am being silly but I cannot for the life of me figure out why we are taking Mind over matter, % max mana passives and using the healthy mind jewels. Don't we reserve dang near 100% of our mana? And since mana reservation goes on a percent of our max mana, increasing our mana doesn't increase our available mana right?

Maybe if we are only reserving 95% of our mana then increasing the overall mana would make the available 5% bigger, but I dont see how that is useful.

Sorry if I am missing something obvious, and preemptive thanks for helping me figure this out
"
shirodave wrote:
So, maybe I am being silly but I cannot for the life of me figure out why we are taking Mind over matter, % max mana passives and using the healthy mind jewels. Don't we reserve dang near 100% of our mana? And since mana reservation goes on a percent of our max mana, increasing our mana doesn't increase our available mana right?

Maybe if we are only reserving 95% of our mana then increasing the overall mana would make the available 5% bigger, but I dont see how that is useful.

Sorry if I am missing something obvious, and preemptive thanks for helping me figure this out

He grants energy shield equal to some percent of his reserved mana so we're trying to increase mana pool. At least i guess it that way
Why exactly are you using bone offering on the guardian? Pure the support the AG?
"
shirodave wrote:

Stacking mana results in a lot of base es granted by Radiant Faith.
Mind over Matter has two tasks:
- increasing our mana pool by a large amount -> lot more es for you and the party
- reduces the incoming chaos damage over time by 30%. you only have a few mana unreserved, but due to a very high mana regen, it's enough to outregen the chaos damage over time.

"
janus1231 wrote:
Why exactly are you using bone offering on the guardian? Pure the support the AG?

Bone Offering is only used for exploding corpses. It can be very useful @ HC to prevent deaths to detonate dead.
Can you explain your healty mind jewel priority? I find that a good flat ES + flat life jewel provides much more survivability. And if you wanna go full mana, wouldnt 3x grand spectrum jewel cobalt jewels provide more and not come at the cost of the life notes?

By the way, thanks for responding so fast to all the questions. You rock! :)
Hi, first i like to say, thank your for this guide.

Second, if i want to solo with this build when i am +70lvl (and make dmg), can i use RF skill in gloves? Do i only need to change gloves or also gems or other gear?
Last edited by Kimikazi on Jan 3, 2018, 6:02:20 AM
"
janus1231 wrote:
Can you explain your healty mind jewel priority? I find that a good flat ES + flat life jewel provides much more survivability. And if you wanna go full mana, wouldnt 3x grand spectrum jewel cobalt jewels provide more and not come at the cost of the life notes?

By the way, thanks for responding so fast to all the questions. You rock! :)

I always prioritised the parties survivability over my own. That's why i picked mana nodes instead of es nodes, to give the party a bigger es pool.

I just checked the values of Healthy Mind vs. Grand Spectrum vs. rare jewel:
Grand Spectrum is just very bad for this build and reduces your mana by a huge amount.
A rare jewel with 50 es and 50 mana gives you around the same es, but the party suffers a lot because your mana is going down by a huge amount.
Healthy Mind offers the best value for the party and is recommended.

"
Kimikazi wrote:
Hi, first i like to say, thank your for this guide.

Second, if i want to solo with this build when i am +70lvl (and make dmg), can i use RF skill in gloves? Do i only need to change gloves or also gems or other gear?

You're welcome! :)

Unfortunately, it's not possible to use RF with this build, because there is no way you can sustain the degen (because you dont have es regen).
You could change the tree a bit, and use some offensive skills or just go with poet's pen. Nevertheless, this is not recommended, since it's a full support build and its goal is not solo play. It's build around supporting a party.
Thx for answering. Will play full support and start new RF build if i have time.
Last edited by Kimikazi on Jan 3, 2018, 6:53:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info