Last edited by Micko87 on Dec 29, 2017, 6:16:04 AM
how have you set your pantheon powers?
"
tntkiller wrote:
how have you set your pantheon powers?

I have just added this to the guide:

Pantheon
Major: Soul of the Brine King
Minor: Soul of Shakari - You can swap it out with Soul of Abberath on Burning Ground Maps (Never did it, just a Quality of Life)
For those having trouble leveling:

If you have the cash, grab 2x Poet's Pens. It will breeze you through all content until basically the end of act 10. At lvl 60, I grabbed a Balefire to help melt stuff faster.
whats the reason for the sin treks? the leech protection? evasion or the dex

would the Steppan Eard Sorcerer Boots not be a good option here

"
tntkiller wrote:

Sin Treks have more es and juicy intelligence and dexterity. You urgently need the dexterity for all your skill gems. In the end it's just a lot more es than Steppan Eard.
But if you can manage the loose of dexterity and es, you could use Steppan Eard as well.
The leech protection is not the key factor.
"
Toaster404 wrote:
"
tntkiller wrote:

Sin Treks have more es and juicy intelligence and dexterity. You urgently need the dexterity for all your skill gems. In the end it's just a lot more es than Steppan Eard.
But if you can manage the loose of dexterity and es, you could use Steppan Eard as well.
The leech protection is not the key factor.

thx and yes i start noticing the dex problem :D
7.1 ES 1.1k Life. 60% dodge, 35% phys reduction. It's going smooth. I can either run all auras or a blasphemy. I assume once I get another enlighten tossed in there, I could possibly get them all. who knows.

Sweet build. I'm loving it

"
Toaster404 wrote:
"
Yoluun wrote:
How are we generating charges for time of need? Is it just from enduring cry?

I guess you mix up "Time of Need" with "Harmony of Purpose"?
The Guardian is only generating Endurance charges in the base setup. You could use some specific items for generating charges (Romiras Banquet, Doedres Elixir etc.) but it's nearly never needed because one of your party members is surely generating charges. These generated charges will be shared with the whole party. So if you have one generating Frenzy/Power charges, everyone would get them.

Any thoughts on using Rallying Cry instead?
"
Aurric4 wrote:
7.1 ES 1.1k Life. 60% dodge, 35% phys reduction. It's going smooth. I can either run all auras or a blasphemy. I assume once I get another enlighten tossed in there, I could possibly get them all. who knows.

Sweet build. I'm loving it

Happy that you like my build. If you have any questions feel free to ask! :)

"
iKim wrote:
"
Toaster404 wrote:

I guess you mix up "Time of Need" with "Harmony of Purpose"?
The Guardian is only generating Endurance charges in the base setup. You could use some specific items for generating charges (Romiras Banquet, Doedres Elixir etc.) but it's nearly never needed because one of your party members is surely generating charges. These generated charges will be shared with the whole party. So if you have one generating Frenzy/Power charges, everyone would get them.

Any thoughts on using Rallying Cry instead?

Rallying Cry is an option, if one of your party members is generating endurance charges. Otherwise, the Mana regen and damage from rallying cry can't compete with the endurance charges and life regen from enduring cry (in my opinion).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info