[3.2]MoltenClawStrike, Instant Leech, Shaper/Uber/Elder (up to 2 Million DPS per ball, x36 balls)

"
unchainedlive wrote:
B
At level 8 get the following belt (huge damage boost):

At level 27 get the following two hander, level with this until level 41:

At level 30 MUST get the following ring, it will allow you to instantly recover life and mana on hit (you won't even need flasks):

At level 41 get the following, this will skyrocket your damage because now you are dual wielding:

At level 62 (or higher) you can switch to using the Blood Seeker claws (our end-game weapons), only switch to using these claws after you get the main claw nodes (i.e. Soul Raker):

I am fairly new to POE (very strong D3, WoW, etc background for many years), but other than farming for drops (extreme luck) or Orb of Chance conversions (again, extreme luck) ... is there another way to get specific gear at a certain level? You say, "get" these things (like it's easy), so I can only assume there's a way? Please set me straight and teach me, Obi-Wan.
"
dejahthoris wrote:
"
unchainedlive wrote:
B
At level 8 get the following belt (huge damage boost):

At level 27 get the following two hander, level with this until level 41:

At level 30 MUST get the following ring, it will allow you to instantly recover life and mana on hit (you won't even need flasks):

At level 41 get the following, this will skyrocket your damage because now you are dual wielding:

At level 62 (or higher) you can switch to using the Blood Seeker claws (our end-game weapons), only switch to using these claws after you get the main claw nodes (i.e. Soul Raker):

I am fairly new to POE (very strong D3, WoW, etc background for many years), but other than farming for drops (extreme luck) or Orb of Chance conversions (again, extreme luck) ... is there another way to get specific gear at a certain level? You say, "get" these things (like it's easy), so I can only assume there's a way? Please set me straight and teach me, Obi-Wan.

Sure my friend. They can either drop or you can use the following website to buy them from other players that are selling them. They are usually a few currency orbs (like alchemy or chaos).

http://poe.trade/
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Dec 28, 2017, 12:32:56 PM
Thanks ... had no idea. :)
"
Orgazma wrote:
What about final tree?

The final tree is in the pastebin for PoB. I can include a level 100 poeplanner link as well when I get a chance if needed. Keep in mind that it's important to balance your tree/gear based on what you have.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
What about bunch of stones? Show all pls.
Единственное извращение - это отсутствие секса. Все остальное, дело выбора каждого.
I'm looking forward to try this build out, im gonna do it on STD, was wondering one thing as i read a guy talking about build costing 50+EX, is this true? Or can it be done for 10ex and below?
"
Orgazma wrote:

What do you mean a bunch of stones? Are you talking about jewels?
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
The items you have in path of building are over like 100 Ex lol.

You would be lucky to reach 1m dps realisticly
"
unchainedlive wrote:
"
Orgazma wrote:

I mean this: Molten Strike - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Multistrike (or Damage On Full Life) - Ancestral Call - Elemental Focus - Concentrated Effect

What about other? helm, gloves...
Единственное извращение - это отсутствие секса. Все остальное, дело выбора каждого.
"
Orgazma wrote:
"
unchainedlive wrote:
"
Orgazma wrote:

I mean this: Molten Strike - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Multistrike (or Damage On Full Life) - Ancestral Call - Elemental Focus - Concentrated Effect

What about other? helm, gloves...

Updated, hope that helps!
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info