[3.2]MoltenClawStrike, Instant Leech, Shaper/Uber/Elder (up to 2 Million DPS per ball, x36 balls)

extermely expensive gear jewels helmet enchant and such, im building a cost efective build with molt but this one is very expensive lol i can build 20 chars with the currency from this build
Why the fuck would you DW Bloodseeker. One is enough in main hand. Use a stat stick.

Nice fake, POB build.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Feb 5, 2018, 11:47:32 PM
"
nokt wrote:
This is my try for this build, cleared almost all content, t15-t16 was pretty easy.

Wild strike or frost blades for map clearing and molten strike for bosses.

Looking good my friend! The Lycosidae is a great choice if you don't want to worry about accuracy.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Hey bro, we only get our damage convert from watcher's eye jewel ?
"
Ezoraze1 wrote:

Molten strike gives 60 percent fire convert and the watchers eye takes us the rest of the way.
"
Ezoraze1 wrote:

you could change your pathing and take winter spirit to convert 40% to cold. good option for those without enough virtual $ for watchers eye.
"
Why the fuck would you DW Bloodseeker. One is enough in main hand. Use a stat stick.

Nice fake, POB build.

Why would you use a stat stick with molten strike? maybe a stat shield (lycosidae).
Guide is up to daet for 3.2.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
be really nice if you posted a actual build. this is very lack luster. Please update

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info