[3.2]MoltenClawStrike, Instant Leech, Shaper/Uber/Elder (up to 2 Million DPS per ball, x36 balls)

Below is the pastebin for the build. In this build we utilize the end-game claws "Blood Seeker" which allows us to instantly leech back our life. Please use the pastbin as an example of which gear/jewels/nodes to strive for. Only use abyssus helmet if you want a DPS boost against specific bosses (i.e. Shaper). Otherwise a rare helmet is fine (or even Unique Rat's Nest). The BiS enchantment is the "additional molten strike projectiles."

Path Of Building Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/PyfeSMUq

Check my Stream for Gameplay footage: www.twitch.tv/unchainedlive

Videos:
I've already killed Shaper, Uber Atziri and Elder several times. I'll be uploading more of those videos later.

Solo Shaper Kill

Solo Uber Atziri Fight

Solo Elder Kill (Red Tier) /w 0 drops...

Sample Shaper Run

Class: Scion
Scion is a great choice for this build as it offers a lot of versatility. With scion we get:

1. Raider: Frenzy Charges, Onslaught.
2. Assassin: Base Critical Chance and Power Charges.
3. Extra Passive Points.

This is a simple starting tree, you should complete your labs so that you can get the Path of the Shadow node (allows you to start the tree from the shadow area, and then you can respec the tree to the final version). Adjust the tree based on your needs (i.e. more HP vs. damage...etc), be sure to balance your build to cap out your resistances using gear/jewels/tree (i.e. scion starting area resistance nodes vs. projectile nodes). BE SURE TO STACK PHYSICAL DAMAGE TO ATTACKS ON YOUR GEAR (WE CONVERT FROM PHYSICAL TO ELEMENTAL), IT'S OUR MAIN SOURCE OF DAMAGE!!!

Level 55 Tree

Leveling Guide:

Kill All Bandits.

Leveling is fairly simple. At level 1 (or 2) pick up molten strike and level with this skill all the way to end-game. Below are some of the MUST get uniques to help you level, and believe me that they will make your leveling process a lot smoother. It's exactly what I used for leveling.

At level 8 get the following belt (huge damage boost):

At level 27 get the following two hander, level with this until level 41:

At level 30 MUST get the following ring, it will allow you to instantly recover life and mana on hit (you won't even need flasks):

At level 41 get the following, this will skyrocket your damage because now you are dual wielding:

At level 62 (or higher) you can switch to using the Blood Seeker claws (our end-game weapons), only switch to using these claws after you get the main claw nodes (i.e. Soul Raker):

Summary of Skills:
Molten Strike - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Multistrike (or Damage On Full Life) - Ancestral Call - Elemental Focus - Concentrated Effect

Hatred - Herald of Ash - Summon Ice Golem - Ancestral Protector

Elemental Weakness - Curse On Hit - Orb of Storms

Cast when Damage Taken - Increased Duration - Immortal Call - Vaal Haste (or vaal lightning trap)

Whirling Blades - Faster Attacks - Fortify

Summary of Gear:
Blood Seeker Claws
Belly of the Beast
Kaom's Roots (provides a lot of life, stun immunity, freeze immunity, unaffected by Temporal Chains)
Rare Steel rings (stats: physical damage to attacks, accuracy, life, resistances, elemental damage)
Belt of the Deceiver (or a rare belt with res + life)
Rare gloves (stats: life, resistances, physical damage to attacks, attack speed)
Rare Amulet (physical damage to attacks, Life, crit chance, crit multi, accuracy)
Rat's Nest/Abyssus Unique Helmet/Rare Helmet (If you are res capped, use Rat's Nest for most things, Abyssus Helmet for bosses like Shaper is optional)

Summary of Jewels:
Jewels are meant to be used to help balance your build. If you are res capped, then go for damage type jewels. The following stats are recommended:

Watcher's Eye Unique Jewel is highly recommended to help convert up to 40% of physical to cold, this is what I'm currently using:

Attack Speed
Increased Attack Speed with Claws
Critical Strike Multiplier
Increased Maximum Life
Critical strike chance
to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
to Critical Strike Multiplier with Fire Skills
to Critical Strike Multiplier with Elemental Skills

Resistances (if required)

Summary of Flasks:
Flasks should be used as needed and can be swapped out with other flasks depending on circumstances.

Atziri's Promise
Taste of Hate
Wise Oak (or an instant life recovery flask)
Dying Sun (for extra projectiles)
Diamond Flask (for Lucky Strike and immunity to bleed)

Credits:
DeathBlowPro
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Mar 2, 2018, 2:18:41 PM
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2018, 8:14:58 PM
Finally, another fake dps build... I hope its Hilock viable :)
Last edited by Sp4rkillz on Dec 24, 2017, 5:02:20 PM
"
Finally, another fake dps build... I hope its Hilock viable :)

Yes, friend. This build is only viable for farming Oni-Goroshi.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Very Naisu. Is this Shaker Viable Kappa
How would you go about your passive tree while leveling?
IGN: BurtsyBees
Where do you get your Frenzy charges from? without bloodrage?
first
"
Eelbrook wrote:
Where do you get your Frenzy charges from? without bloodrage?

From the guide:

"
Class: Scion
Scion is a great choice for this build as it offers a lot of versatility. With scion we get:

1. Raider: Frenzy Charges, Onslaught.
2. Assassin: Base Critical Chance and Power Charges.
3. Extra Passive Points.
"

Scion Raider Ascendancy:

"
10% increased Movement Speed
4% chance to Dodge Attacks
You have Onslaught while on full Frenzy Charges
10% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge when you hit a Rare or Unique enemy
"

With that many balls on a rare/unique enemy hitting you should get max frenzy charges easily, especially on a boss like shaper (I get max frenzy charges within like 1 second). You can also use a jewel called "The Green Dream" if you want more consistent frenzy charges during mapping.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Dec 25, 2017, 3:06:13 PM
Is there any other alternative to damage on full life if u wanna go blood rage sir 😉
"
Eelbrook wrote:
Is there any other alternative to damage on full life if u wanna go blood rage sir 😉

Yes, multistrike.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info