[3.2]MoltenClawStrike, Instant Leech, Shaper/Uber/Elder (up to 2 Million DPS per ball, x36 balls)

"
so1ek1ar wrote:
Idk what im doing wrong, 3705 life, level 79 yet i die in tier 6 maps..

Can you post your gear/tree/jewels that you are using so that we can better help you? Make sure to have flat life on your gear, and % maximum life on the tree (nodes and jewels).

Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Love it so far, but I have a small suggestion to the guide:
At lv27, rather than equipping Geofri's Baptism, I'd wait till lv28 and equip 2 Lakishu's Blades. They're cheap (like 1 alch) and come with built-in Multistrike which really speeds up levelling. Also your Whirling Blades wouldn't just sit in a slot to level it ^^
Links would be Molten Strike - Ancestral Call - Faster Attacks/LMP/whatever gem you feel best.
Last edited by sqvirel on Jan 2, 2018, 3:52:51 PM
"
sqvirel wrote:
Love it so far, but I have a small suggestion to the guide:
At lv27, rather than equipping Geofri's Baptism, I'd wait till lv28 and equip 2 Lakishu's Blades. They're cheap (like 1 alch) and come with built-in Multistrike which really speeds up levelling. Also your Whirling Blades wouldn't just sit in a slot to level it ^^
Links would be Molten Strike - Ancestral Call - Faster Attacks/LMP/whatever gem you feel best.

That's great to hear! Yes, you can use Lakishu's Blades as well. They are great for leveling up. However, if you already have a 6-link (like a tabula rasa) then the Mace would be more beneficial as it is a one hit ko for most things. I'll think about adding Lakishu's Blades to the guide, thanks for the update!
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Maybe im mistaken, but dont you need at least 40 strength for the two wildfires to actually add magma orbs? In the POB we dont have anywhere close to 40 around the two wildfire jewels.
"
mrconfus3d wrote:
Maybe im mistaken, but dont you need at least 40 strength for the two wildfires to actually add magma orbs? In the POB we dont have anywhere close to 40 around the two wildfire jewels.

The strength does not have to be allocated. You only have to have strength nodes "within" the Wildfire radius.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Ah ok then. Also any budget suggestions on a chest piece?
Hardcore viable? :)
"
boycreep wrote:

So...

- 5.5K life at level 100 (lol)
- Abyssus
- totally unrealistic gear (see pastebin, including 2x perfect Bloodseeker, perfect Rat's Nest, 6T1 gloves, jewelry for ~50 ex, Watcher's Eye for 50+ ex, 3x the same 3xmulti + life jewel)
- DPS vs white monsters probably again as OP's other 'guide', buffed with a ton of short-lasting buffs and whatever gem gives the most sheet DPS
- multiple people who complained about his 'guides'

Try in HC at your own risk. Shouldnt take long to figure out how viable this is... btw the OP's other guide was in a youtube vid called 'bullshit builds', you might wanna check that out to see how his numbers come up.

After someone reported the last comment, I would also like to thank GGG for their censorship and for helping to protect people who just try to deceive other players.
IGN: @JanusHuntress

Thanks GGG for caring so much about your players: https://redd.it/57wexj
Last edited by Janus171 on Jan 3, 2018, 2:06:17 PM
"
boycreep wrote:

The original theorycraft is meant for Softcore. I'm planning on posting a hardcore version of the build sometime soon. So stay tuned!
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Need to change Ancestral Call in boss fight?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info