[3.2]MoltenClawStrike, Instant Leech, Shaper/Uber/Elder (up to 2 Million DPS per ball, x36 balls)

Pantheon?
Единственное извращение - это отсутствие секса. Все остальное, дело выбора каждого.
"
Orgazma wrote:
Pantheon?

Right now I use Gruthkul and Lunaris for the physical damage reduction. However, it's really up to your preference.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
why hide your profile dude show us what you have don't leave a bs pastebin with overtuned gear like really all the gems are lvl21 the gear insane. Why are you trying to sell a bs pastebin just let us see your profile so we can see how much we can get actually get without having 100ex.
Another noobtrap build, using unrealistic gear. To top it off, all videos are done with an aurabot.

New players stay away from this guide..
Open profile please with this character.
Единственное извращение - это отсутствие секса. Все остальное, дело выбора каждого.
I've added more videos/clips to the video section. I'll add more once I have time.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
350ex build with ~5k life. Even with all that mirror gear the realistic DPS per ball is under 950k, when below full life you're looking at ~600k.
Nice build, good dps, but why 36 balls? I have only 16 (
Last edited by Orgazma on Jan 2, 2018, 3:53:08 AM
Idk what im doing wrong, 3705 life, level 79 yet i die in tier 6 maps..
"
so1ek1ar wrote:
3705 life

What did you expect with that little HP?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info