[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

"
I could see that being an issue. I'd work on 20/20 gems and eventually a weapon swap bow for ED, that'll boost your DPS a lot.

Maybe they forgot caustic arrow when making all these skill buffs, cause that chaos is res is mainly because op ed chars..well ill soon have all 20/20 gems, but ed swap won't help with incursions, only with rare mobs. So incursion wise I guess the best echant would be ca damage? Or despair effect?
Last edited by pashkudas on Jun 12, 2018, 3:52:45 AM
"
pashkudas wrote:
I could see that being an issue. I'd work on 20/20 gems and eventually a weapon swap bow for ED, that'll boost your DPS a lot.

"
Maybe they forgot caustic arrow when making all these skill buffs, cause that chaos is res is mainly because op ed chars..well ill soon have all 20/20 gems, but ed swap won't help with incursions, only with rare mobs. So incursion wise I guess the best echant would be ca damage? Or despair effect?

Off the top of my head, Despair effect. Might wanna confirm via PoB.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Jun 12, 2018, 7:17:56 AM
How do you deal with getting stunlocked?
"
maxrightgame wrote:

I never really noticed it, especially with the Enfeeble effect helm enchant. Alternatively you can run the Pantheon, "Soul of the Brine King", or play my Occultist version of the build. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2168693
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
maxrightgame wrote:

I never really noticed it, especially with the Enfeeble effect helm enchant. Alternatively you can run the Pantheon, "Soul of the Brine King", or play my Occultist version of the build. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2168693

Damn, I've just leveled shadow and you release occultist version day later =/
thanks anyways
I'm currently farming tier 6 maps and it's going pretty good, however I kill bosses a bit slow imo. My main problem atm is that I can't even clear incursions atm I keep running out of time, can't kill the architects...

Can you help me out with how to boost my damage?

Current gear:

Spoiler

Only curse I'm running atm is enfeeble. Sitting at around 6.7k ES
Hi, Paigey, what would you recommend using instead of mirage archer: culling strike or decay? Or even some other gem? Maybe pierce would also work for packs, to use just one shot..
Last edited by pashkudas on Jun 19, 2018, 10:50:22 AM
"
pashkudas wrote:
Hi, Paigey, what would you recommend using instead of mirage archer: culling strike or decay? Or even some other gem? Maybe pierce would also work for packs, to use just one shot..

Conc Effect. Culling Strike only works on initial "hits" meaning, the actual arrow you shoot to cause CA. And same with Decay.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
pashkudas wrote:

Conc Effect. Culling Strike only works on initial "hits" meaning, the actual arrow you shoot to cause CA. And same with Decay.

Got it, thanks, will try conc. Effect then. Also was wondering about Occultist, how is the damage compared to trickster? I guess occultist would be a choice mostly for better defence?
"
pashkudas wrote:
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
pashkudas wrote:

Got it, thanks, will try conc. Effect then. Also was wondering about Occultist, how is the damage compared to trickster? I guess occultist would be a choice mostly for better defence?

Occultist is more damage, stun immunity.

Trickster is less damage, more defense.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info