[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

"
Oxidizerr wrote:
Update : Build works great in league and i m having a blast.

Working on corrupting quivers for that rare +1 arrow and upgrading my chest.

Mind putting this on PoB and sharing the pastebin link?
1. Why is rare armour? I think Hyrri's Ire will be better.
2. Is Enlighten really need? I have enough mana without it. And it save 1-5 ex (enlighten) and some ex on 6-link Hyrri's Ire

One more tip from me: guys, dont forget to use enfeeble with max qualtity!!! And highly recommended to max Blasphemy quality too. It will greatly increase your evasion.

Does somebody try Death's Oath armour for trash clearspeed?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2149006
Last edited by Vehs on Sep 12, 2018, 11:03:30 AM
"
Vehs wrote:
1. Why is rare armour? I think Hyrri's Ire will be better.
2. Is Enlighten really need? I have enough mana without it. And it save 1-5 ex (enlighten) and some ex on 6-link Hyrri's Ire

One more tip from me: guys, dont forget to use enfeeble with max qualtity!!! And highly recommended to max Blasphemy quality too. It will greatly increase your evasion.

Does somebody try Death's Oath armour for trash clearspeed?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2149006

Nice man, seems cool to me! I dont use enhance anyways. And i'm now being able to kill lvl 15 bosses.
Anyone playing this build with TR and quill rain?
What better for CA bow.
First bow +2 bow skill + Decay chaos with hit or
Second bow + 2 bow skill +1 lvl socket but with out decay. Thx!
My DPS is too low for shaper... I have a mighty hard time with corrupted Minotaur he takes me like 5-6 mins to kill and I lose all portals... So i don't even wanna try shaper. My account is open, can any of you check my Mycos to see how I could improve my dps? I feel plateaued now. Currently my skill is toxic rain as I'm checking that out for more dps, but my tooltip CA damage is 105k on my +3 bow and my POB shaper damage is only 115k counting despair and all...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info