[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

Is the build viable without the soul thirst quiver? Im on HC xbox and i cant find this quiver.
I dont understand how everyone gets a 6l so easily, I struggle getting 5l's :/
"
Savvy187 wrote:
I dont understand how everyone gets a 6l so easily, I struggle getting 5l's :/

I wouldnt really recommend it.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Paige, u should change the 'build highlights' - with Patient Reaper u can definitely go 'no regen' if u are cautious (and dont spam ur skills) ;)

A hint for poor guys like me:
Slower projectiles is a great surrogate for Empower (not with ED though ....sloooooow.... ;P ) or as an addition if u dont use Mirage Archer (like me).
Used it in 3.2 up to T16
As Body Armour I recommend a Hyrri's Ire for the gigantic Evasion and ES boost as it's very easy to get on the market and quite cheap.

At last a question:
Paige, have u tried those crazy double corrupted +4 armours instead of a +3 bow in Incursion (I'm a bit burned out with POE and stopped playing this league after 2 weeks and a bad build, so I didnt do it myself)

THX !
How can i get a bow with +3 Gem with Essence of Delirium?
"
RedHollywood wrote:
How can i get a bow with +3 Gem with Essence of Delirium?

From my Reddit post awhile ago: "Yeah, when you're crafting a bow like this all you're looking for is a +2 bow gem roll with as few other mods as possible. You have to have a Suffix open to master craft "Can't Roll Attack Mods" yolo exalt to hopefully hit a "+1 to Gems".

Then depending on what other rolls are on there, if you want a bow like this, you remove the master craft, you are going to need 2 Suffixes and a Prefix open in order to roll Multi Mod + Inc DoT + Reduced DoT or IAS.

Quite literally to make something like this, you need to have Decay, and +3 Gems on your bow, that's it.

Now, yeah, I had 2 random elemental damage rolls, a +2, and a Decay. I had already bought the server out of essences so I decided to annul, removed the first ele damage, did it again (with my eyes closed) and removed the second. I was left with Decay and +2, from there it's GG, Cant Roll Attack, Exalt to +1, remove, multi mod.

This is how the bow looked before getting into master crafting: https://i.imgur.com/eXshDbF.png"
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Hi there, this is my first post on the forum and i really want to thank you for this awesome and cool build! Been having fun with it about a week now and i finally could play my trickster without dying easily. Got to say i love the awesome tankiness of this build, and it really gave me more hope at tackling end-game contents with the trickster.

Before that i had 2 trickster flicker strike builds with about 4k+ hp and i was really really frustrated of dying so many times in map bosses. Attack power and clearing was awesome for flicker but i really hated taking so many deaths or taking gambles just to kill bosses. I was so depressed. So i flipped and find myself wanting a super durable trickster instead. DPS became not too important for me but the main goal was just not to die and to be able to clear endgame content. Searched the web and found yours to be the most convincing one. Definitely not a let down at all!

Am currently lv75 with most gears down already and continuing T10+ maps

I do however need some advise for body armour. Im currently stuck between going for an atziri's splendour which rolls i calculated give me about a total of 1.1k evasion and 650 ES (i tested it out, it gave me about a flat 1k additional ES bring me to 7.4k total ES), or a 500ES vaal regalia with 'Recover 6% of maximum energy shield on kill'? I got a taste of the latter from my old body armour and it felt useful. But not entirely sure.

Suffice to say, is +1k flat ES worth it? or %ES on kill still more important/useful?

Thanks!
"
Jzr4 wrote:
Hi there, this is my first post on the forum and i really want to thank you for this awesome and cool build! Been having fun with it about a week now and i finally could play my trickster without dying easily. Got to say i love the awesome tankiness of this build, and it really gave me more hope at tackling end-game contents with the trickster.

Before that i had 2 trickster flicker strike builds with about 4k+ hp and i was really really frustrated of dying so many times in map bosses. Attack power and clearing was awesome for flicker but i really hated taking so many deaths or taking gambles just to kill bosses. I was so depressed. So i flipped and find myself wanting a super durable trickster instead. DPS became not too important for me but the main goal was just not to die and to be able to clear endgame content. Searched the web and found yours to be the most convincing one. Definitely not a let down at all!

Am currently lv75 with most gears down already and continuing T10+ maps

I do however need some advise for body armour. Im currently stuck between going for an atziri's splendour which rolls i calculated give me about a total of 1.1k evasion and 650 ES (i tested it out, it gave me about a flat 1k additional ES bring me to 7.4k total ES), or a 500ES vaal regalia with 'Recover 6% of maximum energy shield on kill'? I got a taste of the latter from my old body armour and it felt useful. But not entirely sure.

Suffice to say, is +1k flat ES worth it? or %ES on kill still more important/useful?

Thanks!

Thanks for the kind words. Its a tough question. More than likely the flat ES will be better. Bit ES on kill is insanely strong as well.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Hughh.. If only i can find one of those hybrid 1.1k eva and 400 ES armour with %es on kill like what some of the other guys are using. That would be the best of both worlds. Sadly last i checked, there's none on the market :(

Guess i'll just spend more time trying both my current options first, then decide on the one that feels more comfortable

Thanks again!
First nice Build Guide but some small questions.
Why do you write in your build guide that its a ca+ mirage archer build but dont include it in the links as far as ive seen it?
Would probably swap conc effect out if im guessing right?

Also what do you think about pierce in particular with ca?

Would be nice if you could answer this/adjust your guide a bit.

Maybe I missed something and will apologize in advance for that.

Best Regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info