[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

Yeah I'd imagine crafting one of those bows would require at the very least, with luck, around 100 deliriums for a +2/3, and then we need 2 of those.

Is delirium a big deal for clearspeed or is it more a QoL thing? I'm contemplating skipping it unless I'm at the very point that I have 50+ ex and nothing else to do during the league.

Thanks for the straight answer though! Crafting seems out of the question, let's hope there will be nice bows to snipe from trade early on! :)
I really enjoy end game bosses, is this build only built around map clearing, and won't be able to kill shaper? (ST dps seems really low), and why trickster instead of occ? Was thinking about using allelo on a occ, so I wouldn't need to swap weapons (which i truly hate) and use ED (which i've played for 2 leagues already)

Thanks! great build, wish they buff CA.
Last edited by leolarizza on May 28, 2018, 2:56:15 PM
Hello,

is this build going to be updated for 3.3? Or there is nothing to update? I also wanted to ask about the new unique armor shadowstitch, if with implicits with+2 or +3 to level of gems, wouldn't it be bis for the build?

"
pashkudas wrote:
Hello,

is this build going to be updated for 3.3? Or there is nothing to update? I also wanted to ask about the new unique armor shadowstitch, if with implicits with+2 or +3 to level of gems, wouldn't it be bis for the build?

Hard to say, it does look quite good.

I don't think anything changed, I'll double check when I get home tomorrow and update the thread.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
@Paigey Thank you for this great guide! What do you think about running this build as a Scion (Occultist/Trickster)? I'm thinking about going Tri-Curse (Enfeeble, Despair, Temp Chains) with Heretic's Veil. The +1 Curse from Occultist would save me from using a Doedre's Ring. Also, the stun immunity (while you have ES) seems a bit better than the Trickster's.
Of course there are drawbacks, what do you think would be the most important things I would lose compared to full Trickster?

Of course the tree progression would be a bit awkward, because I have to travel over to shadow first.
Last edited by Timeclasp on Jun 5, 2018, 8:59:40 PM
Another question to Paige, I have a 6l bow, but I don't have the empower yet and can only afford lv2, so what is better at this point, lv 20 added chaos damage gem or lv 2 empower?
Last edited by pashkudas on Jun 6, 2018, 1:54:48 PM
"
pashkudas wrote:
Another question to Paige, I have a 6l bow, but I don't have the empower yet and can only afford lv2, so what is better at this point, lv 20 added chaos damage gem or lv 2 empower?

Probably Empower.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Updated the title of the build, nothing changed that directly nerfs or buffs this build in patch 3.3.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Wouldn't a +1 to gems and +2 to chaos gems staff work as a weapon switch? Or not because of Soul Strike?
"
pashkudas wrote:
Wouldn't a +1 to gems and +2 to chaos gems staff work as a weapon switch? Or not because of Soul Strike?

Staff wouldnt work unfortunately.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info