[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

Hi Paigey, thank for the CA build.

Just return from Prophecy and found the game change in too many way. What is this, wow the hell is that .... feel refreshing to see thing change a lot. Specially act5+ with NPC you know is taking their own path.

Although I'm not yet to enter the main fun of this build at the time. Still sitting duck in Life base cuz lack of currency. Asking advice for the next thing I should buy first. The body armor with es on kill (50c~2ex exclude self 5l cost), Impresence (1.5~2ex), just high 5l ES armor (~30c)?

For now I'm lv 73 trickster with 3200/800 ehp. Should be enough before reach yellow map content. The hardest fight I found is the abyss content itself (and soon, A10 Kitava). Need advice to deal with abyss arena. I don't think I can survive abyss arena with ES/CI build without healing flask. I constantly move but stun and phasing one is the catcher there.

So I just got this beauty!
I am now an immortal god. I didn't realize it would be sooooooo amazing. No more words. Amazing.
is it possible to level up as frost blades or something more viable than blade vortex?
"
bakaro22 wrote:
is it possible to level up as frost blades or something more viable than blade vortex?

FB was fine for me until a6, then got wrecked by some fire dog and gibbed in AHC. Going to give it a try again though, this time with maybe tempest + abyss lightning jewels and mirage archer. Apparently I'm horrible at the 6-10 push.
I am getting rekted in maps, stuns is awefull, and i got a lvl 21 CA and 3 emp with lvl 17-18 support, and It takes seconds to kill rares, and t11 boss+ forget about even trying to kill them. Dont think 2 more lvls on supports is going to make me suddenly kill t15 bosses. I am using ca, wither, and ED yet the boss life barely goes down. 7k es atm, and i just get stun locked, unable to move and die. CLear speed feels decent under t5, above its terrible for the price i invested into this. My profile is public.
the price with the two god stats in watcher eye is 10+ ex, so im thinking to buy with 1 stat, regen energy shield is the best? or faster start?
"
blingtin wrote:
the price with the two god stats in watcher eye is 10+ ex, so im thinking to buy with 1 stat, regen energy shield is the best? or faster start?
Faster Start.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
thanks for good build

using blight instead ED

i think Blight is not bad

"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
blingtin wrote:
Faster Start.

ok, thanks, :D the build is amazing, im enjoying a lot, next step, im thinking to buy tentacles MTX :D
Hey guys - I only play HC and have a ton of currency late in the season so was wondering if this build is viable. I know it says SC/HC but wanted to check and see if anyone has made it far with this build yet on HC and is it solid to run labs and maps? I see mixed reviews when reading these pages so just wondering.

Looking forward to hearing back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info