[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

Hey ! First of thanks for writing up this great guide and for the awesome build as well ! Really refreshing play style and also doesn't make my pc burn haha. I just finished picking up a few pieces, and I would like, if you don't mind, you to advise what should I go for for my next upgrades. Thanks !

Currently taking a break from PoE, hence the reason for so many missed replies here. I'm still checking in though. Trying to think of some new build ideas as well to get me back into the game.

Thanks everybody for your kind posts on this build. It's nice when you try something random and it works out. Glad everyone is enjoying it.

Please don't take offense if I miss your posts.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Feb 1, 2018, 6:29:43 PM
If im not planning on buying impresence do i take more ES nodes instead of the +1 curse node??
"
invoker232 wrote:
If im not planning on buying impresence do i take more ES nodes instead of the +1 curse node??

Yeah probably.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Guys can u help me with pc this cute bow?
Last edited by domke on Feb 6, 2018, 7:10:49 PM
When do you switch from knives to CA?
"
When do you switch from knives to CA?

It's not advised to rush switching to CI, or any ES based build in general. The real answer is when you have build up enough currency for the base items. But probably once you hit maps, somewhere around 70-78~ ish ideally.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Is it possible to add Bated Breath to this build?
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
For clearspeed add chain support as it does not decrease the DOT
Any recommendations for a movement skill while leveling. Just use good ol Flamedash?
Last edited by Draykarna on Feb 20, 2018, 9:34:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info