[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

"
Draykarna wrote:
Any recommendations for a movement skill while leveling. Just use good ol Flamedash?

Flame Dash and/or Whirling Blades I suppose.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Any idea if this will work 3.2?
"
monnemann wrote:
Any idea if this will work 3.2?

Not sure, I don't see why not, unless the ascendancy gets nerfed or something.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Will you update this for 3.2 as it launches? Do you think this is a good starter? I'm looking for something new and this build just seem appealing to me!
"
monnemann wrote:
Will you update this for 3.2 as it launches? Do you think this is a good starter? I'm looking for something new and this build just seem appealing to me!

I might, updating it should be easy enough, unless they change Trickster ascendancy a bunch, everything else will stay the same, we'll see.

My league starter is def going to be the spectral shield throw thing though.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Hey!
Accuracy is written as a recommended stat for helm.
May I ask why is that so?
"
maugli2 wrote:
Hey!

In order to proc Mirage Archer, your initial arrow from Caustic Arrow needs to hit something, the AoE cloud does not proc MA.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
maugli2 wrote:
Hey!

In order to proc Mirage Archer, your initial arrow from Caustic Arrow needs to hit something, the AoE cloud does not proc MA.

Thanks for the quick answer! So I guess we don't need that +95% high acc like faceburst barrage machine guns... 80-90% should be enough
What do you think about the Ascendancy changes? My first impression was a great buff. Then I was thinking about the changes in Shade Form / Escape Artist. Instead of flat Evasion/ES it is now based on Helmet ES and Body Evasion. However, 450 ES from Body (means 2700 Evasion) is relatively easy I guess. I´m thinking about Hyrri's Ire with high Evasion and Chance to Dodge as well as extremely helpful Dex or any good rare body with high res.
Please correct my if I´m wrong, I´ve never played a CI build and this build is what I´m going to start with.
"
Tiffiklotz wrote:
What do you think about the Ascendancy changes? My first impression was a great buff. Then I was thinking about the changes in Shade Form / Escape Artist. Instead of flat Evasion/ES it is now based on Helmet ES and Body Evasion. However, 450 ES from Body (means 2700 Evasion) is relatively easy I guess. I´m thinking about Hyrri's Ire with high Evasion and Chance to Dodge as well as extremely helpful Dex or any good rare body with high res.
Please correct my if I´m wrong, I´ve never played a CI build and this build is what I´m going to start with.

It's not so easy, Think about 700 ES because we lose the old (+250 to ES) ascendancy node. Not to mention coloring an evasion item to blue!
I hope they bring a new high ES/Evasion hybrid item, else if my calculations are right, Atziri's Splendour can give 1020 Eva(170 ES) AND 450 ES, which is "only" 80 ES loss. So I think a hybrid ES/Eva item is a way to go

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info