[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

What's your thought on Harness the Void? I mean, that looks relatively insane for any spare non-chaos damage one might do.
Without using swift killer, we just simply dont use frenzy or power charges at all?

i think i try using patient reaper,swift killer, ghost dance and escape artist.

Last edited by Andy1988 on Feb 28, 2018, 5:38:22 PM
"
Andy1988 wrote:
Without using swift killer, we just simply dont use frenzy or power charges at all?

i think i try using patient reaper,swift killer, ghost dance and escape artist.

Correct.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
SurrealSadi wrote:
What's your thought on Harness the Void? I mean, that looks relatively insane for any spare non-chaos damage one might do.

Yeah looks pretty good tbh.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Thanks for your reply!
But I must ask maybe a noob question:
Why don't we just craft that pesky Delirium on the offhand bow?
It can be inflicted with Hits, so CA & ED can equally infect it, and it effects only single target anyway.
But most importantly you can meta craft it for 4 ex (!) (+essences while max 2 suffix rolled) but that's all! And we have a +3 CA and we have a +1 ED and we have decay!

In versions where we use the Blight gloves or we have ED in the body armour, the delirium on +3 bow is mandatory, But when we live with weapon swap, why don't we inflict Decay with ED? What am I missing??
"
maugli2 wrote:
Thanks for your reply!
But I must ask maybe a noob question:
Why don't we just craft that pesky Delirium on the offhand bow?
It can be inflicted with Hits, so CA & ED can equally infect it, and it effects only single target anyway.
But most importantly you can meta craft it for 4 ex (!) (+essences while max 2 suffix rolled) but that's all! And we have a +3 CA and we have a +1 ED and we have decay!

In versions where we use the Blight gloves or we have ED in the body armour, the delirium on +3 bow is mandatory, But when we live with weapon swap, why don't we inflict Decay with ED? What am I missing??

I think there's confusion around the bow I crafted and gearing.

For this exact build, if you follow my items -- you don't need a +3 off hand bow, you need a +1 to all gems bow with delirium for ED, you are right. The +3 bow w/ delirium was a currency sink goal I set, and also the first item of that caliber I've crafted before, so it was kind of just a time waster/goal to learn a bit more about crafting and test my luck on RNG, at that time I also wasn't 100% sure what I was going to do with my gem setup, and if/how I was going to fit ED/a single target attack for bossing.

Anyway, my final decision was to just weapon swap ED with a Decay bow (can be +1), run my auras on my 6L chest w/ Empower & Enlighten, and then CA on a +3 bow (decay or not, doesn't really matter) for mob clearing.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Feb 28, 2018, 8:01:51 PM
How do you expect this build to be as a starter in 3.2? Thinking of going with caustic arrow straight off, but haven't played it since breach league so curious how you'd say it performs soon in 3.2 and as a starter char.

Is it affordable, to be competitive, or is this a build where I'd be expected to dish out a bunch of ex for two good bows + defensives so that I can kill and not die reliably at higher tier maps? I assume Uber farming before I have most of my end-game gear is also out of the question unless I can dodge everything Izaro throws at me?

"
fakado wrote:
How do you expect this build to be as a starter in 3.2? Thinking of going with caustic arrow straight off, but haven't played it since breach league so curious how you'd say it performs soon in 3.2 and as a starter char.

Is it affordable, to be competitive, or is this a build where I'd be expected to dish out a bunch of ex for two good bows + defensives so that I can kill and not die reliably at higher tier maps? I assume Uber farming before I have most of my end-game gear is also out of the question unless I can dodge everything Izaro throws at me?

The biggest issue as a league starter is leveling and then getting over to CI -- most people don't have that much currency by the time they're level 70-75~ and finished act 10.

With that being said, the ES market for gear in 3.1 was super underpriced. I got tons of GG ES gear for insane deals, if that stays the same, meaning no streamer makes a meta ES based build, then I'd say this is a great build if you enjoy CA's playstyle.

I was very happy with how the build performed, considering it was just kinda a random last minute idea I had, and the 3.2 buffs to Trickster are definitely welcomed. :P

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Feb 28, 2018, 9:53:59 PM
Very nice, I'll be giving this a shot for sure then! Will you be updating the first page ready for release with any potential changes?

Judging by the information we have atm, do you predict the ES market might shoot up with the ascendancy overhauls?
Last edited by fakado on Feb 28, 2018, 10:14:31 PM
"
fakado wrote:
Very nice, I'll be giving this a shot for sure then! Will you be updating the first page ready for release with any potential changes?

Judging by the information we have atm, do you predict the ES market might shoot up with the ascendancy overhauls?

Yeah, the only thing I have to update are the Pantheons are the PoB link, and items probably, but that'll be later on once I test things.

I think with the ascendancy updates more people will be trying ES, I don't think it'll be as overpriced as life gear is though.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info