[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

"
Orzi wrote:
Nice build.

Thank you.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
There is a path, on what you can swap the Empower linked to auras with Enchance. Even with a lvl 2 Enhance your PoB shows better dps, lvl 4 even better. And you only sacrifice 100-ish total ES.
Ohh and 10% less mana multiplier, minus the discipline-multiplier(cut off link)! It maybe opens the way for another aura, Arctic Armour maybe, Or just a better quality of life having more mana, I don't know just noticed the possibility of Enhance in this minute!
"
maugli2 wrote:
There is a path, on what you can swap the Empower linked to auras with Enchance. Even with a lvl 2 Enhance your PoB shows better dps, lvl 4 even better. And you only sacrifice 100-ish total ES.
Ohh and 10% less mana multiplier, minus the discipline-multiplier(cut off link)! It maybe opens the way for another aura, Arctic Armour maybe, Or just a better quality of life having more mana, I don't know just noticed the possibility of Enhance in this minute!

Good eye. I don't remember if I considered this as an option, definitely an oversight on my end if not. It looks to be superior in every way except for 1.5% less ES. 20%~ increased evade chance & more DPS.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Updated the guide to reflect changes in 3.2. Updated ascendancy & replaced Empower supporting our Auras (on the "Normal Links" setup) with Enhance, this results in a slightly less ES pool (1%~) but 20%+ increased evade chance, and about an 8% overall DPS increase on ED & CA.

Overall, we've got nothing but buffs in patch 3.2. In fact, damage wise, it's looking like a 30% DPS increase on CA & ED, and potential for up to 50% depending on if you take Swift Killer or not. Thanks GGG! <3

Updated PoB link as well.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Mar 1, 2018, 5:42:41 PM
What are your thoughts on occultist vs trickster CA for Bestiary HC?

I'm leaning occultist at the moment because I would like to go CI with the new Fenumus chest. Occultist ES nodes look so good. Not 100% sure yet though.
"
murybcm wrote:
What are your thoughts on occultist vs trickster CA for Bestiary HC?

I'm leaning occultist at the moment because I would like to go CI with the new Fenumus chest. Occultist ES nodes look so good. Not 100% sure yet though.

I like Occultist with HC in mind.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Hello!

Newish player here, just started playing POE in AHC and got as far as 89 with a spectre summoner, tried a few other characters and got tired of the play style or just ripped.

I've been looking several builds and this one caught my eye because it's not meta and I figured it would be good at the start of the league since everyone will buy looking for other items. It also looks crazy fun and i'd love to make it work. I want to try this out this league on BHC.

I was reading the leveling section and you mention this is a CI build and you recommend leveling as a life until act 10, i am not familiar with really how this works. I'm not experienced enough to path the tree on my own yet, but from what i can see in your 10p through 80p section you take the path all the way to the health nodes near constitution then in the 90p+ you respec health nodes which is about 23 points, i'm assuming you make a decision to take the chaos innoculation node and respec then?

Also i saw that another player decided to use the build out while leveling (i would love to do this!) but you suggest using blade vortex, why so? is this safer or is the damage not good until the gems level up? I've ripped many characters going through the story because i was not familiar with each play style and i normally have trouble in A5 Avarius and A10 Kitiva.

Really going to try to make this work, i expect to RIP at least 3 times but i want to see it through! Any feedback/tips would be appreciated, and great job on the guide(s). Awesome music on the vids too.

Seeing as Chayula Neck will be HELLA expensive this league, and Occultist has that stun immunity, Anyway you could come up with a Occultist tree?
Is the mana from Deep Thoughts all that important? I noticed you path through that instead of just going left through the bottom of the Unnatural Calm cluster which would save 2 points.
"
Is the mana from Deep Thoughts all that important? I noticed you path through that instead of just going left through the bottom of the Unnatural Calm cluster which would save 2 points.

Depends on what content your doing, if you're going boss heavy, like Shaper and what not, you will find you need mana.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info