[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

"
boudboa wrote:
"
seaczep wrote:
I've been playing this build a bit lately and I'm just waiting for the "tanky" part to kick in.

Playing this build in HC is a deathwish.

I don't know how you're feeling like this,
I've been playing this build and never felt that tanky before.

Not only you've got an ehp > to most life based builds.
On top this build give huge regen and last but not least, you are ranged.

Clear speed is really nice and most bosses just melt.

Best build I've been playing so far!

Tanks OP!

Thank you. (:
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Hi Paigey! Love the build, I think I'll try this one next if my current character dies.

Super duper minor nitpick- in your intro, you say "Now, with all of that being said, hopefully I've peaked your interest, so let's get into the build." Correct word should be "piqued" :)

IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
As a follow up on my experience still playing the build - I too was having problems with stun when I started mapping. Now as level 91 and my curses have leveled (using enfeeble) and a jade flask with 100% extra evasion and a stibnite I am getting hit pretty infrequently. I'm bumped up to 60% chance to evade with the flasks in addition to the additional accuracy drop on enemies with enfeeble. I can pretty comfortably do almost all t15 content including abysses.

No - CA clouds do not stack. In fact I've been regularly running slower projectiles over mirage archer for the extra damage (just more clicking and you use more mana). It will stack with other sources of chaos damage though such as ED.

Overall lots of fun. The build really does shine though as gems level and you can more safely engage at close range.

Oh as a side note even though I haven't seen anyone mention it - I found it extremely useful to have an ignite/burning removal flask. Burning, especially with the frequent mod enemies ignite you on hit was a real bitch for ES recharge. This small addition has helped a lot surprisingly.
Last edited by Barzhal on Jan 11, 2018, 6:55:41 PM
"
Vyvanne wrote:
Hi Paigey! Love the build, I think I'll try this one next if my current character dies.

Super duper minor nitpick- in your intro, you say "Now, with all of that being said, hopefully I've peaked your interest, so let's get into the build." Correct word should be "piqued" :)

LUL. Thank you. <3
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
Barzhal wrote:
As a follow up on my experience still playing the build - I too was having problems with stun when I started mapping. Now as level 91 and my curses have leveled (using enfeeble) and a jade flask with 100% extra evasion and a stibnite I am getting hit pretty infrequently. I'm bumped up to 60% chance to evade with the flasks in addition to the additional accuracy drop on enemies with enfeeble. I can pretty comfortably do almost all t15 content including abysses.

No - CA clouds do not stack. In fact I've been regularly running slower projectiles over mirage archer for the extra damage (just more clicking and you use more mana). It will stack with other sources of chaos damage though such as ED.

Overall lots of fun. The build really does shine though as gems level and you can more safely engage at close range.

Oh as a side note even though I haven't seen anyone mention it - I found it extremely useful to have an ignite/burning removal flask. Burning, especially with the frequent mod enemies ignite you on hit was a real bitch for ES recharge. This small addition has helped a lot surprisingly.

Thanks for your feedback, glad to hear you've tweaked the build to suit your playstyle.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
This should be helpful for my version of this build :D

Anyway - thank you so much for the ideas this build gave me ;) Finally found my Trickster to be useful again :D
"
BluMetal wrote:
This should be helpful for my version of this build :D

Anyway - thank you so much for the ideas this build gave me ;) Finally found my Trickster to be useful again :D

Thank you for the feedback. :D

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
hello folks. i have a question . i use path of building and cant understand the double damage from this build to my build. can someone take a look and explain me ?
next question is i have a 6L ED chest and play this build with Ed^^ and it feels so much faster to clear things.is it only the differnece to the CA gem level?

my path of building link : https://pastebin.com/CgcLyE6x

page build for faster copy paste : https://pastebin.com/XSQp1d3v
Just an update:

I stated before how I was getting one shot by T13 maps. After getting an Impresence and running enfeeble I was able to run these maps with ease.

I've hit level 90 on this build, which is my highest level character by far! Super easy build, and you're basically unkillable unless unlucky. Good luck to everyone else trying this build!
hello, first thanks for the build paigey.

I have a couple of questions, i have a molten strike build ill use for bosses like shaper, guardians, uber atziri, red elder etc, so now i want a build more oriented to farm the rest of the atlas, something fun and effective like your build :P, is mandatory the ED 6links to do only map content? or ill suffer killing bosses in higher tier maps with 5 links? i have atm a couple of exalts to spend in the build.

The other question is, i have a friend playing a claw blade flurry build, so sometimes ill play with him, do you think is a bad setup going together? the monsters hp with a 2 players party ill suffer killing them? ill be enough tanky playing together?.

Another last question, what about incandescent heart body armour? 25% ele damage mitigate is insane, plus the 1% attack damage leech, worth it in exchange to lose ES?

Thanks for the anwers, i was looking for a Caustic arrow build, and im getting in love watching your videos tbh :P

Sorry for my english, is not my native language
Last edited by blingtin on Jan 16, 2018, 8:09:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info