[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

"
decayedCell wrote:
Saying this guild is Hardcore viable is kinda pathetic as you need insane amounts of Strength and Dexterity from gear, and rings for example there's like 1 in the entire league up for sale right now with your parameters...

Lots of people are running this safely on HC so idk what to tell you.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
PandoraBot wrote:
Hey I've been running this build pretty well so far up to T11. Currently I was wondering if buying an Impresence is really worth it since I lose almost 1k ES from replacing my current amulet.

Also sometimes I feel like I'm getting one shot by higher tier maps (T13). I had 8.4k ES and all my res are at 75%. Any reason why this is happening? Am I supposed to have mitigation of some sort? I do use Basalt and Jade flasks
Note: I don't have ES on kill on my body armour

Hello, can you make your character profile page public please. :)

Sorry about that, my characters arepublic now. The character in question is a lvl 84 trickster
I should add that it was only rares and uniques that were killing me. Regardless I was getting one shot
Last edited by PandoraBot on Jan 9, 2018, 1:57:41 PM
Well...seems I'm realizing how worthless I am playing CI builds. I don't play carefully at all anymore (which is odd cuz I used to) and I've hit a progress wall cuz I can't map for shit. Seems time I take a break. Play some other game.

For what it's worth, this is easily my fastest leveled character in the game yet and it's a hell of a solid build all the same. It just can't make up for my gross lack of skill. All the same, cheers!
"
PandoraBot wrote:
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
PandoraBot wrote:
Hey I've been running this build pretty well so far up to T11. Currently I was wondering if buying an Impresence is really worth it since I lose almost 1k ES from replacing my current amulet.

Also sometimes I feel like I'm getting one shot by higher tier maps (T13). I had 8.4k ES and all my res are at 75%. Any reason why this is happening? Am I supposed to have mitigation of some sort? I do use Basalt and Jade flasks
Note: I don't have ES on kill on my body armour

Hello, can you make your character profile page public please. :)

Sorry about that, my characters arepublic now. The character in question is a lvl 84 trickster
I should add that it was only rares and uniques that were killing me. Regardless I was getting one shot

Biggest problem I'm seeing is your belt, flask rolls, and you aren't running Enfeeble. Basically you just need more currency put into the build to put it simply.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Okay, thanks for the response. What about Impresence? Will it increase my DPS a huge amount?
"
PandoraBot wrote:
Okay, thanks for the response. What about Impresence? Will it increase my DPS a huge amount?

Around 6% DPS for Impresence alone, but getting one gives you a free Despair, which lets you run Enfeeble, which is where a lot of our defense comes from.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
I've been playing this build a bit lately and I'm just waiting for the "tanky" part to kick in.

Playing this build in HC is a deathwish.
Hi man! I'm looking for my next build and I really like this idea. It has passed a lot of time since I made my last bow character, so I see this as a great oportunity.

Just a couple of things, would you please be so kind to send me a Pastebin with the build for PoB? I couldn't find one in the post and it would be nice to see if some of my gear works or buy all new one.

Thanks bro!
"
Popoote wrote:
Hi man! I'm looking for my next build and I really like this idea. It has passed a lot of time since I made my last bow character, so I see this as a great oportunity.

Just a couple of things, would you please be so kind to send me a Pastebin with the build for PoB? I couldn't find one in the post and it would be nice to see if some of my gear works or buy all new one.

Thanks bro!

It's in the build guide under the Path of Building section.

https://pastebin.com/dqdCar8s

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
Popoote wrote:

Thanks bro!

It's in the build guide under the Path of Building section.

https://pastebin.com/dqdCar8s

Damn, I'm an idiot, thanks sir!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info