[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

Hey! i love the build. but i have tweaked it a lil and am lookin for some insight. here ill post my gear. i dont know exactly how to post my tree tho, so paige pls look and tell me what u think. i still need a cpl lvls. and prolly switch out a cpl peaces of gear
that last staff i linked... i was thinking of weapon swapping to that with a blight in it. I like blight tbh. plus i love the threshold jewels for this build. ive been swapping out support gems on CA when i feel nescasary ie mirage archer for lower maps, pierce for higher etc. Why i like blight, simply cuz i suck, lol. i cant seem to hit shiit with ED even tho i have played ED b4.... idk i think its just me. Anyway any feedback is appreciated! i also just switched out of the Watchers Eye jewel i had, witch only had the 1 discipline for 30% faster ES start. idk i think the rare reg is better imo. until i idealy get the dual disc drop. Again thanks for the beauty of a build!

lol forgot to say. just 6s that chest. think ill just 4l and have blink arrow and probs stone golem. till i figure out if i wanna weapon swap for my single target and lose those gloves. also cuz i am still trying to chaos spam a shaped vaal regalia too little avail lol. hopes .
Last edited by masamunee219 on Jan 10, 2018, 9:20:01 PM
does mirage archer ca damage stack? i don't think it does, i'm curious why we use him
o basically just for the nieche. imean it is pretty legit to just cruise thru and shoot once every 4 or 5 seconds and let the man do the work. but ya i agree. thats why ive been swappin in like pierce or slower proj. :)
Is anyone having issues with constantly being stunned everytime a monster hits you?

I realize Chaylua is a remedy to this, but would prefer to use Impresence.

Any help is appreciated.
"
seaczep wrote:
I've been playing this build a bit lately and I'm just waiting for the "tanky" part to kick in.

Playing this build in HC is a deathwish.

I don't know how you're feeling like this,
I've been playing this build and never felt that tanky before.

Not only you've got an ehp > to most life based builds.
On top this build give huge regen and last but not least, you are ranged.

Clear speed is really nice and most bosses just melt.

Best build I've been playing so far!

Tanks OP!
Hey mate, more noobish questions for me :)

At what level approximatedly you drop Blade Vortex for Caustic Arrow while leveling?

Thanks for the guide! I've been looking for a interesting CI build and this one is the coolest one I found by far.
"
masamunee219 wrote:
Hey! i love the build. but i have tweaked it a lil and am lookin for some insight. here ill post my gear. i dont know exactly how to post my tree tho, so paige pls look and tell me what u think. i still need a cpl lvls. and prolly switch out a cpl peaces of gear
that last staff i linked... i was thinking of weapon swapping to that with a blight in it. I like blight tbh. plus i love the threshold jewels for this build. ive been swapping out support gems on CA when i feel nescasary ie mirage archer for lower maps, pierce for higher etc. Why i like blight, simply cuz i suck, lol. i cant seem to hit shiit with ED even tho i have played ED b4.... idk i think its just me. Anyway any feedback is appreciated! i also just switched out of the Watchers Eye jewel i had, witch only had the 1 discipline for 30% faster ES start. idk i think the rare reg is better imo. until i idealy get the dual disc drop. Again thanks for the beauty of a build!

lol forgot to say. just 6s that chest. think ill just 4l and have blink arrow and probs stone golem. till i figure out if i wanna weapon swap for my single target and lose those gloves. also cuz i am still trying to chaos spam a shaped vaal regalia too little avail lol. hopes .

Hey everything seems to be in order. Maybe a new ring with faster start of ES recharge eventually. A chest with % ES on Kill, which is extremely expensive now, idk why C:

Working on 20/20 gems, then 21/20 will be pretty big. A Watcher's Eye like I linked in the Gearing section and yeah.

30-40% Faster Start of ES Recharge is around 0.09-0.10 seconds less on your recharge delay. Mine is like 0.64 or something, which is quite ridiculous, so ya, don't underestimate it. As far as regular rare jewels are concerned, they don't do a whole lot, and they were (maybe still are) extremely expensive, and also at the time a perfect 4 rolled rare jewel didn't even exist on Abyss.

Blight vs ED, both are reasonably fine single target choices, what I can say is if we're talking min/maxing and end game bosses such as T15+, Guardians, Shaper & Uber, ED with Blight on Spell Totem is going to be the safest option, you can run around and basically just do boss mechanics while ED is melting HP, with Blight you have to be stationary, which is why I feel it's better to run on a Spell Totem like most people do.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
Irra_set wrote:
does mirage archer ca damage stack? i don't think it does, i'm curious why we use him

Not that I'm aware of. I ran with it because it was new, nobody was doing it, and it's actually really nice clear speed once you have the damage to make it useful. If you don't want to use it, run with Slower Proj, or Pierce if you don't have an additional arrow quiver.

I guess it's also potentially some what a defensive option as well, seeing as it attacks from screens away often times, that may save your life, maybe (but that's kinda reaching) XD.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
seaczep wrote:
Is anyone having issues with constantly being stunned everytime a monster hits you?

I realize Chaylua is a remedy to this, but would prefer to use Impresence.

Any help is appreciated.

You can see in my videos I never really even get stunned, are you running double curse w/ Enfeeble? And Enfeeble helm enchant?

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
nyxsandstorm wrote:
Hey mate, more noobish questions for me :)

At what level approximatedly you drop Blade Vortex for Caustic Arrow while leveling?

Thanks for the guide! I've been looking for a interesting CI build and this one is the coolest one I found by far.

Technically you can level with CA, I just recommend BV because it's very strong single target and efficient as far as leveling is concerned. I recommend switching once you beat the game and are into maps.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info