oni-goroshi drop conditions - a strongly worded letter

Some special Boss that is actually trying to regain Oni Goroshi would be nice. As lets say random character that can be spawned on maps.

You know like Elimnster retrivign Drizzt swords in Baldur Gate. Exept we could kill it. Also some dialogue from OG for that occasion.
Last edited by de99ial on Feb 5, 2018, 8:43:58 AM
two n00b questions, can I get more than one Oni-Goroshi using a single character and do I have to use a specific one or any character would do?

and on topic, I did get one 5 to 10 runs after reaching lvl7
"
nckdck wrote:
two n00b questions, can I get more than one Oni-Goroshi using a single character and do I have to use a specific one or any character would do?

1. No, you can only get one drop per character.

2. Any class can do it.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Oni goroshi is the only weapon I've used this league since I found it (them). I farmed 4 in each league. the minimum to farm at the start is really 3 so you can keep a nice rotation. I'll do it again next league too. Having two allows you to weapon/skill switch easily.

Excellent item!!

It took me about 5 days of casual play to get all 8.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Last edited by ChanBalam on Feb 8, 2018, 7:41:24 PM
"
de99ial wrote:
Some special Boss that is actually trying to regain Oni Goroshi would be nice. As lets say random character that can be spawned on maps.

You know like Elimnster retrivign Drizzt swords in Baldur Gate. Exept we could kill it. Also some dialogue from OG for that occasion.

Feel free to lend me the 10k+ it would take to do that. (and by + I mean a LOT more, given a simple drop bear cost a bit more than that) ^_^
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
"
de99ial wrote:

Feel free to lend me the 10k+ it would take to do that. (and by + I mean a LOT more, given a simple drop bear cost a bit more than that) ^_^

When i can i will ;)

In my country that 10k turns into 40k ;)
Yeah, it's closer to 15k here, so...yknow, exchange rate sucks pretty much everywhere.

And by lend I really meant 'give'.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
nckdck wrote:

2. Any class can do it.

Has this been confirmed or changed recently? Because I know personally you could get more than one on the same character. I had 4 on one, back when the respawn bug worked.
"
gryphon79 wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
nckdck wrote:

2. Any class can do it.

Has this been confirmed or changed recently? Because I know personally you could get more than one on the same character. I had 4 on one, back when the respawn bug worked.

That exploit was patched pretty quickly. Unless you find another exploit or bug you're only supposed to be able to find 1 per character.

Late edit: Took a while to dig up but Charan claims there is a hidden quest flag that prevents uber hillock from spawning twice for one char. (Source)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Feb 11, 2018, 10:52:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info