[3.1 PF] KB Barrage Wander(ES CI) -Fast, Hdps, tanky, Shaper, Uber atziri, chayura

Okay guys, dont have to be afraid, the clarity jewel hotfix is not a disaster.I got now 1000ES instead of 1300 so ggg didnt screw with us. :D
Last edited by slicchabib on Jan 19, 2018, 12:43:22 PM
Was wondering what you guys thought was the better armour to wear. Incandescant heart.

or

The rare armour allows me to wear my opal rings since i can't get enough resistances otherwise to wear them. The dps output for the rare armour is about equal (when using my opal rings).

How much mitigation does the 25% elemental dmg negated actually provide. And btw, the rare armour gives me close to 7800 ES while incandescant i'm sitting at around 6650.

This is my jewelery

This is my wand

Oh and I’m also using clarity wrath watchers eye. I bought the chest because I wanted to use opals and the intellect scales my dmg from my weapon. How much defense does incandescent actually give. Is it worth more than 1000 es?
and here's the rest of my gear. Criticism is appreciated.

Nice gear mate, the int is the only thing what a lack on your gear, since u have that juicy wand, u should try to get int everywhere, your dps and ES would like that too. :D Incandescent gives 25% ele "immune" so i would say worth more then 1000ES.But, as i said, if u have int everywhere, then u will have more mana (means more ES) and because of shapers touch, more accuracy.But as i said, your gear is already more then cool, so these changes wouldnt give much more to your char.
Is there a more budget friendly version of this build? I’m new and didn’t realize how expensive this build is. Watchers eye with those mods is probably the most expensive. I’m guessing whole build costs 100 exalt lol.
I’ve spent like 350 exa on this char
"
How much defense does incandescent actually give.

Well, according to wiki, we have 6% additional elemental res, up from 75 to 81% using incandescent.
So if you take 10000 elemental dmg with 75% res, w/o inc you take 2500 and with it only 1875.
And dont forget about additional 20% chaos damage.
"
keninishna wrote:
Is there a more budget friendly version of this build? I’m new and didn’t realize how expensive this build is. Watchers eye with those mods is probably the most expensive. I’m guessing whole build costs 100 exalt lol.

try to do a version with piscator's wand, vaal regalias e + crit chance gloves
Pen vinktar or flat damage vinktar better overall?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info