[3.1 PF] KB Barrage Wander(ES CI) -Fast, Hdps, tanky, Shaper, Uber atziri, chayura

If you don't use the vertex you would have to drop an aura right? Do you think a good rare ES helm would be better to use?

just got this beauty. Up my dmg by 30%+
Can this build become an MF build? With Bisco's and 2 ventor's?
I dont feel squishy at 7400, the only real threats are being stunlocked and oneshotted which isnt possible by any sub-t16 boss.

"
jmwafu21 wrote:
Can this build become an MF build? With Bisco's and 2 ventor's?

Yes it does alright, swap skyforths for goldwyrm. Swap shapers touch for sadima's. Amulet for Bisco's. Swap conq's potency jewel for energy for within if you dont already have it on. Makes up for lost ES. Get a sadima's with 65-85% stun avoidance if killed recently to make up for skyforth stun immunity.

Was doing alright with 5800 ES in full MF in shaped vaults. Had a death every couple maps but i wasnt pushing for levels.
This is my currently gear and I'm with 5598 es buffed, and my pob barrage dps on shaper is 750k, what should I improve? I have a "low" damage and low es too .-.
Thank you for the guide. Quick question, pen vinktar is not better for bosses like shaper and uber atziri than the flat damage vinktar?
can someone help me figure what im doing wrong?

i have 6500es

and i can do maps EASY up to T15

as soon as i get to Guardian t16 bosses their HP even with aura bot goes down so slow

https://pastebin.com/Tfpm1uur

Last edited by killerbo6 on Jan 18, 2018, 5:37:03 PM
hello, how do i read pastebin? Sorry first time
"
eskilomaNu wrote:
hello, how do i read pastebin? Sorry first time

u need to download "path of building" a software which u can play around build. And import the build with pastebin link in the software
Last edited by PandemoniumJas on Jan 18, 2018, 10:47:21 PM
"
nanog3 wrote:
This is my currently gear and I'm with 5598 es buffed, and my pob barrage dps on shaper is 750k, what should I improve? I have a "low" damage and low es too .-.

Hey, you have to improve on your jewellery... The rest is fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info