[3.1 PF] KB Barrage Wander(ES CI) -Fast, Hdps, tanky, Shaper, Uber atziri, chayura

Currently trying a version of this build as elementalist on HC. works great. The herald spread from becon of ruin is crazy. plus the ele pen for lightning and cold is good aswell. Would recommend to drop ele-focus for hypothermia so you can get shock on bosses.

I crafted my own HoWa wand and it works perfectly with ES since you want to stack Intellect for %ES aswell. I need a few more intellect items and my wand will have around 3x tier 1 flat lightning or more.

linking the wand if anyone is interested in stacking Int gear.
Last edited by Erlendwii on Apr 10, 2018, 4:51:50 PM
Im doin int stacking build version too, like the last league.Atm im lvling, so i have 6,7k ES, but later i will reach 7.5k at least.Damage and defense is alredy really good on lvl86, need at least 8 lvl to get the optimal tree but as i said this wander is tanky not like the other life based-eva wanders.The only thing what hurts is the insane movement speed what the qotf gives but i can live without it. :)

Nice wand btw, i wanted to craft a similar one with high flat lightning dmg but no luck still. :D
Last edited by slicchabib on Apr 10, 2018, 7:41:30 PM
"
slicchabib wrote:
Im doin int stacking build version too, like the last league.Atm im lvling, so i have 6,7k ES, but later i will reach 7.5k at least.Damage and defense is alredy really good on lvl86, need at least 8 lvl to get the optimal tree but as i said this wander is tanky not like the other life based-eva wanders.The only thing what hurts is the insane movement speed what the qotf gives but i can live without it. :)

Nice wand btw, i wanted to craft a similar one with high flat lightning dmg but no luck still. :D

I decided to try out Occultist. With the int stacking on my wand im about to reach 9k ES with the Incandescent Heart. I lose the flask effectiveness and the extra projectile from dying sun. But I feel that the occultist is really strong. With the curse on hit corrupt on gloves the monsters explode all the time aswell(also vs hex-proof). And you dont need the boots witch is pretty bad after vaal pact nerf. Now I have good leech plus up to 30% es regen pr.sec when I go fast(dropped vaal pact). Went for "The Green Dream" jewel for frenzy gain.
Last edited by Erlendwii on Apr 12, 2018, 4:14:37 PM
I'm just wondering where the 89 max res comes from? In the pob they're just at the normal 75, with fire at 84 cause of dying sun. Build looks really cool but I don't really understand that part.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info