[3.1 PF] KB Barrage Wander(ES CI) -Fast, Hdps, tanky, Shaper, Uber atziri, chayura

GoldenZolt:Yes, shattering is really good to clearing maps and hot and crit are not the best friends.

Undicesimo:U dont need anything else then the clarity mod.I mean sure the penetrating one is op but i wouldnt give another 60ex for x% ele penetration.
I think if I play this next league if no major nerfs/buffs make this bad or create a more fun OP build, I'll make it my goal to get an es/es on hit watchers eye.
ok thx for the answer, your build look really good, i'm on they way to test it waiting some more currency to make it good early as possible.

What do you think about "the taming" ring for your build?
Last edited by GoldenZolt on Feb 12, 2018, 5:16:44 PM
Been playing this build for 2 weeks now, Have built up to 6.5kes and 1.4m shaper dps i love it, I have tweaked the build for more movement speed for poorjoys rotations, Can carry 6 people easy with or without aurabot! Am still looking for more to upgrade ig. Helm enchant and maybe two opal rings if i can tweak my res to cap with them, think ill be playing this build next league for sure. GREAT BUILD!
Any viable build can melt uber lab.
A few of such builds can carry lab.
An even smaller bunch can 5-man carry.

This build breezes through that den of Izaro the cucktard in less than 5 mins.
And I have no fucking idea where the damg and the tankiness come from.
Watcher's eye? Op Elder belt? You won't know the wonder until you do the wander.

p/s: legit lul how the fuck does the build get so potent?

I was boring and sold all of my stuffs from this wander and build an abyssal wander.I can say, this wander is superior to the abyssal version.ES/CI has so much tankyness, its much better.I´d say this is the best wander in the league atm if somebody wants to reach higher levels, and wants to farm endgame bosses securely.
Im laughing when somebody says:ES is dead. xD
Last edited by slicchabib on Feb 22, 2018, 6:11:32 AM
Anyone play this in bestiary or try uber elder with it?
thx for the build like it
I am curious as to why you linked so many jewels when you have only 4 sockets in tree + 1 in belt
Yo!
After i made some currency in Bestiary i decided to make this wander again.(did it in abyss too) Atm im lvling but its as good as it was.Tanky and powerful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info