[3.1]Abyssal Wander Deathless Shaper & HOGM Videos

a new version which is tankier, slower but also wihth way higher DPS version is coming. Level a scion, that's all i can say for now.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
I always wanted to make wander but never actually did one. Cantr wait to see your new version.

this is lvl 87 stats, My character page -> vainqueur. I have 4M shaper dps now. my rings are quite affordable, amulet is something i made with 3ex. At lvl 95 i'll have 5.8M shaper dps and culling strike. The final build will be with 1c amulet -> Marylene's Fallacy.

213K tooltip as 5l also while having 5.5k life and slayer leech. this char uses diamond flask which doesn't add any dps on tooltip, so this 213k is in fact if you consider abyss chests 6th link and diamond flask, it's something around 300k. i still have 8 points to spend on tree.

At lvl 92, i'll release the guide. I can't send lvl 95 pob code, i'm out of pastebin's today.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jan 14, 2018, 11:14:33 AM
One of the prefixes (or suffixes i'm not sure) have a stat that says Adds # to # cold, fire, etc damage to spells. Does this count for Kinetic Blast? Or you want attacks instead of spells?

Great build, thanks!
"
Cpezzin88 wrote:
One of the prefixes (or suffixes i'm not sure) have a stat that says Adds # to # cold, fire, etc damage to spells. Does this count for Kinetic Blast? Or you want attacks instead of spells?

Great build, thanks!

there is a shaped ring prefix which gives added fire damage to attacks and spells together.

however,

added fire damage to spells attribute does not give damage to attacks since Kinetic Blast gem has a attack tag but not a spell tag on it.
Awesome thats what I thought, thanks alot for the quick reply!
Rupenus,

Thanks for this guide. I found a Shroud and decided to try using it instead of selling it. Otherwise I’m poor. I read this guide and made a Scion build to maximize abyss jewels so I’m curious how yours will differ. I went deadeye for the +1 and then slayer. Then after uber went from duelist nodes to get some attack speed. My profile is open so if you have interest take a look. None of the items I bought cost more than a few C other than the helm which I bought for 20c. I got cyclone speed on mine and will sell it to recoup that hopefully.

I’m having issues getting red maps but the build is solid. My first wander ever in years of playing POE casually and omg it is so fast.

The 2 abyss items are so expensive I don’t know if I will ever get there. I found a shaped gloves with slower proj and blind with global 5% blind and put KB in those, they help with clear speed. Also no empower so running wrath and two heralds.

Any suggestions for poor players lol?
Last edited by Praeter on Jan 14, 2018, 12:28:26 PM
"
Praeter wrote:
Rupenus,

Thanks for this guide. I found a Shroud and decided to try using it instead of selling it. Otherwise I’m poor. I read this guide and made a Scion build to maximize abyss jewels so I’m curious how yours will differ. I went deadeye for the +1 and then slayer. Then after uber went from duelist nodes to get some attack speed. My profile is open so if you have interest take a look. None of the items I bought cost more than a few C other than the helm which I bought for 20c. I got cyclone speed on mine and will sell it to recoup that hopefully.

I’m having issues getting red maps but the build is solid. My first wander ever in years of playing POE casually and omg it is so fast.

The 2 abyss items are so expensive I don’t know if I will ever get there. I found a shaped gloves with slower proj and blind with global 5% blind and put KB in those, they help with clear speed. Also no empower so running wrath and two heralds.

Any suggestions for poor players lol?

your tree has some "wrong" decisions, and wrong pathings.

http://poeurl.com/bJZN this is the tree i'm using, i have 6.1k life and 5.1M dps with it. (6M while having 5.5k life)
For Scion, what about bandids?
"
Rupenus wrote:

this is lvl 87 stats, My character page -> vainqueur. I have 4M shaper dps now. my rings are quite affordable, amulet is something i made with 3ex. At lvl 95 i'll have 5.8M shaper dps and culling strike. The final build will be with 1c amulet -> Marylene's Fallacy.

213K tooltip as 5l also while having 5.5k life and slayer leech. this char uses diamond flask which doesn't add any dps on tooltip, so this 213k is in fact if you consider abyss chests 6th link and diamond flask, it's something around 300k. i still have 8 points to spend on tree.

At lvl 92, i'll release the guide. I can't send lvl 95 pob code, i'm out of pastebin's today.

cant wait for this guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info