[3.1]Abyssal Wander Deathless Shaper & HOGM Videos

"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Praeter wrote:
Rupenus,

Thanks for this guide. I found a Shroud and decided to try using it instead of selling it. Otherwise I’m poor. I read this guide and made a Scion build to maximize abyss jewels so I’m curious how yours will differ. I went deadeye for the +1 and then slayer. Then after uber went from duelist nodes to get some attack speed. My profile is open so if you have interest take a look. None of the items I bought cost more than a few C other than the helm which I bought for 20c. I got cyclone speed on mine and will sell it to recoup that hopefully.

I’m having issues getting red maps but the build is solid. My first wander ever in years of playing POE casually and omg it is so fast.

The 2 abyss items are so expensive I don’t know if I will ever get there. I found a shaped gloves with slower proj and blind with global 5% blind and put KB in those, they help with clear speed. Also no empower so running wrath and two heralds.

Any suggestions for poor players lol?

your tree has some "wrong" decisions, and wrong pathings.

http://poeurl.com/bJZN this is the tree i'm using, i have 6.1k life and 5.1M dps with it. (6M while having 5.5k life)

Thanks, made some changes. I definitely overvalued abyss jewels. Will turn to upgrading and getting some more levels.
Just curious but why the deadeye? I assume slayer because of the overleech, but why not slayer/raider or slayer/pathfinder?
"
Just curious but why the deadeye? I assume slayer because of the overleech, but why not slayer/raider or slayer/pathfinder?

well she is still best possible subclass for getting best DPS for a wander. pierce helps clear faster and "lesser far shot" helps to compensate the damage loss coming from point blank.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
I see, thanks. I think I might try this. How is the clear speed, is it not worth it to use a normal helm or boots to 4 link KB? I think I want to try this build out after I farm shaper some more on my ele claw inquisitor and probably farm up the currency for this build.
"
I see, thanks. I think I might try this. How is the clear speed, is it not worth it to use a normal helm or boots to 4 link KB? I think I want to try this build out after I farm shaper some more on my ele claw inquisitor and probably farm up the currency for this build.

check the links, free power charges, you don't even feel the lack of 4th gem.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Just curious what kind of maps/mods are you running with this, and does it feel like it clears fast and isn't in any way squishy? I guess what I'm asking is are you able to faceroll T15/guardian maps with lots of damage mods without random deaths, and same with guardians?
"
Just curious what kind of maps/mods are you running with this, and does it feel like it clears fast and isn't in any way squishy? I guess what I'm asking is are you able to faceroll T15/guardian maps with lots of damage mods without random deaths, and same with guardians?

lately i die only to disconnects. especially with slayer & deadeye scion. I die to disconencts, server problems only since i started mapping. I had never such smooth leveling process. I run my build at 5.8k-6k life all the time. If this was a "shaper-farmer" build only i would run it 5.4k life and would run full dps. im very used to how to play wanders and my gear is exceptionally good. The outcome might be different for others. this build relies on jewels a lot and i can't say, wow this build facerolls all the content. It depends on what you have as gear. Guardians, shaper, vaal temple is child's play with my setup if you know the set of moves of bosses. Killing normal atziri and shaper has no difference for me while playing this build. Minotaur dies in 1.5 seconds anyway.

the videos can tell you how the build feels like, they are from early 1-2 week of the league also. The gear is not that great there.

clear speed is as fast as it can get. wander things you know. To sustain my map drops, i rarely play maps below 90 Quantity, that means i play really hard maps, whatever rolls the maps has except elemental reflect, i simply faceroll all the maps.
Last edited by Rupenus on Jan 14, 2018, 7:39:25 PM
https://pastebin.com/nKK9Ruw7 this is the build i'm working on, and how it looks like at lvl 95.

6.4M shaper dps. almost 5.7k life. Slayer leech.

i have another pob, dual wield piscators with marylene's fallacy 7.7M shaper dps(yea), 5.5k life, it's for the people who likes edgy high dps builds who don't care about dying in maps.
Last edited by Rupenus on Jan 14, 2018, 7:43:11 PM
Looks interesting, just a few observations. How well are you surviving with only 5.5k hp? Also you showed off the shaper dps, but your configuration shows you having power charges, how are you generating power charges vs shaper when there are no adds to kill? Also how important is the +1 barrage enchant on the lightpoacher? they cost 40 ex so I'll need to farm up a bit more before starting the build if I'm going to use one.
"
Looks interesting, just a few observations. How well are you surviving with only 5.5k hp? Also you showed off the shaper dps, but your configuration shows you having power charges, how are you generating power charges vs shaper when there are no adds to kill? Also how important is the +1 barrage enchant on the lightpoacher? they cost 40 ex so I'll need to farm up a bit more before starting the build if I'm going to use one.

not important at all. while mapping i cut some dps and play as 5.8k life build. I'll inform people about that in my new guide. As i said, i'm playing T13-T15 maps to level up. it was the smoothest leveling experience i've ever had in my life. You can see that i don't like to advertise my builds as "easy to play, very good build etc" i like to warn people about weaknesses of the build more than advertising them, even though i have such attitude i must imply how fascinated i am about slayer's leech and wander combination.

+1 barrage is completely unncessary, so is the +2 socket bubonic trail. You can simply use boots with high resists and completely focus on dps on your jewels insteaf of sacrificing one suffix for 10% all resistances. i just like to maximize the builds i have. the pob code i'm sahring has 6.5m Dps. to kill shaper 1-1.5M dps is quite enough.

this is how you generate power charges in boss rooms. 4 p. charges easy peasy.
Last edited by Rupenus on Jan 14, 2018, 9:07:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info