[3.1]Abyssal Wander Deathless Shaper & HOGM Videos

What's ur selfbuffed no flasks tooltip for kinetic blast?

adding my 5l barrage dps here, 5l because 6th link is 37% global penetration coming from the chest.

73 x 1.37 = 119.19k dps tooltip i have, we can say.

please note that, my 2 jewels are for bows. I have to upgrade them as well. and this is with lvl 19 gems which has no quality on them.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 19, 2017, 1:50:02 PM
Thanks for posting, love the concept of this honestly build, inspiring.

I am playing standard, so instead of the helmet I will use tempest binding (innervate), thunderfists (100 lightning dmg) as well as esh mirror.

What is ur barrage dps with only golem+wrath (no frenzies. no flasks)?
Last edited by charlyy on Dec 19, 2017, 1:54:42 PM
"
charlyy wrote:
Thanks for posting, love the concept of this honestly build, inspiring.

I am playing standard, so instead of the helmet I will use tempest binding (innervate), thunderfists (100 lightning dmg) as well as esh mirror.

What is ur barrage dps with only golem+wrath (no frenzies)?

42k with no frenzy, just auras. but as i said, it's 5l. it would be better to consider 6th gem which is 1.37% damage modifier.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
I am curious, I got a 12% lightning penetration watcher's eye.
Would that be stronger than an abyss jewel with around 100 lightning dmg or not?
And the taming is crazy for this lightning stacking lol
Last edited by charlyy on Dec 19, 2017, 1:57:38 PM
"
charlyy wrote:
Would that be stronger than an abyss jewel with around 100 lightning dmg or not?

depends on what kind of damage you are getting from your jewels of course, i'd use pob or excel sheets. most probably 12% pen is better than most jewels.
I was thinking about building something like that but I'm too poor :/

You can also increase your dps if you get an elder amulet with lvl 22 wrath. Might be hard to buy a good one, I'm still looking for one.
"
borowik13 wrote:
I was thinking about building something like that but I'm too poor :/

You can also increase your dps if you get an elder amulet with lvl 22 wrath. Might be hard to buy a good one, I'm still looking for one.

Probably an amulet which looks like a small baby of mirrored amulets at standard league would be better than everything.

i made all my currency by running vinktar maps that i was getting by selling 4 agnerod staff pieces, running volcano maps for kaom's cards, buying cards that gives 6l's and using greed essence on them to sell for +10-15c profit. I repeated this for long time. Here and there i had lucky times
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 19, 2017, 2:08:44 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
charlyy wrote:

depends on what kind of damage you are getting from your jewels of course, i'd use pob or excel sheets. most probably 12% pen is better than most jewels.

On average 80-100 lightning dmg from each of them.

But yeah, 12% pen seems strong, gonna try it later in pob, thanks.
Wouldn't a 3S 1A Bubonic trail be better for a 3L KB setup? Just a QoL not having to switch gems around?
[3.3] Windripper Deadeye
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995053

[3.3] VoidForge Crit Champion
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2117883

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info