[3.1]Abyssal Wander Deathless Shaper & HOGM Videos

Is there any benefit in taking the 'Written in Blood' wheel at all? I know it isn't the most efficient life, but given how few points we have access to on the right side of the tree, would it still be beneficial for the extra 5 points or so we would spend on it compared to your current tree?
IGN: _FuRi
May I ask why you guys are using only -> 15% <- Increased area of effect on your dying suns? Mine is 24% for example, isn't a higher number better for us?
"
Johnny21 wrote:
May I ask why you guys are using only -> 15% <- Increased area of effect on your dying suns? Mine is 24% for example, isn't a higher number better for us?

yes it is better, it's just me being pleb and poor. : (
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
someone try with raider?
Man, I really don't understand what I'm doing wrong, and this is why I freggin' hate ele builds.
My DPS is a billion times lower than yours...and only 5k effective HP

Can you please let me know what I am doing wrong? Just got my Pathfinder Fully Ascended @ Level 80, fully geared to the teeth. This build has already cost me around 120 Exalts, it's absurd.

Tree Jewels

Current Tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBAcFLQW1CC4JoA-rFHUUsBa_F5YZjhqNI9Mj9iT9JpUqOC0fLlMwfDY9N0w31D9zQzFMs0z_TZJOKlBCUUdTNVVLVcZW-lsmW69h4mKsZU1sCGyMbOdtbG8ncFJ07XXLd9d4-X11ft1_K3-Af8Z_-4Ieg9uJ04w2jX2Nfo25jb-QCpMnlSCaYZpqm42dqp63oS-io6TCtMW3tr02voq-p77uwfPC7Medx8rI3MlEznDQH9Nv037UI9rB2-fnVOmY6mLtP-2D7g7veu_r8W3xiv1u_rr_EP_e?accountName=NaarJitsu&characterName=KineticJitsu

Don't get me wrong, I killed atziri @ level 71, 2 shot Uber Izario, and even cleared a cancer t15 map to really test the build at my low level...but I can't help but feel that I am not using the full potential.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Last edited by NaarJitsu on Jan 7, 2018, 10:37:23 AM
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
Man, I really don't understand what I'm doing wrong, and this is why I freggin' hate ele builds.
My DPS is a billion times lower than yours...and only 5k effective HP

Can you please let me know what I am doing wrong? Just got my Pathfinder Fully Ascended @ Level 80, fully geared to the teeth. This build has already cost me around 120 Exalts, it's absurd.

Tree Jewels

Current Tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBAcFLQW1CC4JoA-rFHUUsBa_F5YZjhqNI9Mj9iT9JpUqOC0fLlMwfDY9N0w31D9zQzFMs0z_TZJOKlBCUUdTNVVLVcZW-lsmW69h4mKsZU1sCGyMbOdtbG8ncFJ07XXLd9d4-X11ft1_K3-Af8Z_-4Ieg9uJ04w2jX2Nfo25jb-QCpMnlSCaYZpqm42dqp63oS-io6TCtMW3tr02voq-p77uwfPC7Medx8rI3MlEznDQH9Nv037UI9rB2-fnVOmY6mLtP-2D7g7veu_r8W3xiv1u_rr_EP_e?accountName=NaarJitsu&characterName=KineticJitsu

Don't get me wrong, I killed atziri @ level 71, 2 shot Uber Izario, and even cleared a cancer t15 map to really test the build at my low level...but I can't help but feel that I am not using the full potential.

well, you are lvl 80 : ) that's why. your gear is insane. you'll be okay. just level up to 95. just invest on life from now on. also my jewels are extremely good with this build and the tree i'm posting is for lvl 95.

with such builds every bit of upgrade at gear returns as a result of huge dps change.

15 level measn +12 health(you get +12 health for each level up) 180 life and that would bring your life pool to easily 5.5k life without even investing on life nodes. On top of that lvl 90+ will make you be able to get different areas at tree where you can get better dps and better life nodes. for your level, you are doing TOO fine. relax and level up. careful for one shots. also 120exalts is crazy even my gear is not 120 exalts worth. my jewels are really really good.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jan 7, 2018, 10:45:17 AM
Am I correct in my thinking that for 19ex I'm better off buying dying sun and better jewels than getting 2 socket bubonic trails?
"
DonarUDL wrote:
Am I correct in my thinking that for 19ex I'm better off buying dying sun and better jewels than getting 2 socket bubonic trails?

definitely. if you dont have vinktar use diamond flask also
Last edited by Rupenus on Jan 8, 2018, 3:40:06 AM
First of all, thank you for the Guide. Abyssal Wander is a great fun to play.

Atm I´m playing Barrage with GMP but next Item to buy is a Dying Sun. I hope to switch to Slower Proj. then or would you recomend to wait until i can effort the Barrage enchant on the Helmet too?
nice wand for this compilation?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info