[3.1]Abyssal Wander Deathless Shaper & HOGM Videos

i'm using old tree... how much did you pay for life+res+double damage jewels?

And don't u miss 5.7k hp? I mean you still kill fast shaper/guardians, but with more hp less chance for one shots
How does balancing resists work with dying sun + vinktars, does wise oak only count the resists before flasks?
"
How does balancing resists work with dying sun + vinktars, does wise oak only count the resists before flasks?

it works only in case you don't use them of course, that said, mostly my jewels have fire damage & lightning damage and i have few of cold damage, all those fire & lightning damage gets 22.5% penetration when i use wise oak. When you have depleted all your flasks and wise oak left, only in that case you can benefit from 15% global elemental damage reduction. That's right.

I'm like while we are having all your resistances from %all resistance sources at the tree(shield suffix, ring suffixes and jewel suffixes) let's equalize them and get that additional 22.5% pen. That's my approach.

"
And don't u miss 5.7k hp? I mean you still kill fast shaper/guardians, but with more hp less chance for one shots

Depends on what you want to do of course. i shared 2 trees, one for lvl 94, the dps one, and the other one that i started this build with and leveled from lvl 80 to 92. According to what you want to do you can choose one.

me? i'm the guy who was walking on the edges when he was young and see if he is going to fall. I like to walk on the edges still, can't get rid of old habits. I always like to rely on good micromanagement than having high life pool. That's me. simply ignore what i'm doing : )
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 27, 2017, 4:36:22 PM
what about deadeye? ppl doesnt like it, just because deadeye have no utility or?
"
streej wrote:
what about deadeye? ppl doesnt like it, just because deadeye have no utility or?

deadeye is cool, she has more damage for like 10% more. She lacks decent movespeed, clears packs faster,

the biggest problem is how the hell can you get shock immune while using vinktar? there are a lot of uniques, elder/shaper modes in the game right now(i think belts have it) offering shock immunity, you may like to check it out. If you can handle lack of shock immunity somehow, she is amazing.

I prefer Pathfinder, easier to use, tankier. etc
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 28, 2017, 10:29:08 AM
is it really not worth to go grab the last frenzy charge? dmg and movespeed etc? the ias also nice, cosidering we stack added ele dmg?

i assume you ran the math already. it just seems so wrong for me to not take it when its so close.
tho, if i go there i gues i am almost forced to take the 3 life nodes and jewel socket there too.
i understand we are quite point starved alraedy.

the 3 point to arcing blows seems quite week since its only lightning.
anyway nice idea for a build, was making something very semilar and a m8 told me of this guide.

also, is a diamond flask not alot more dmg then atziri's promise?

"
Nisseonbeer wrote:
is it really not worth to go grab the last frenzy charge? dmg and movespeed etc? the ias also nice, cosidering we stack added ele dmg?

i assume you ran the math already. it just seems so wrong for me to not take it when its so close.
tho, if i go there i gues i am almost forced to take the 3 life nodes and jewel socket there too.
i understand we are quite point starved alraedy.

the 3 point to arcing blows seems quite week since its only lightning.
anyway nice idea for a build, was making something very semilar and a m8 told me of this guide.

also, is a diamond flask not alot more dmg then atziri's promise?

added lightning damage, vinktar, the best dps type on jewels being lightning, you see 8% penetration means 8% more damage at worst case(bosses have 40% all elemental resistances, before having total of 40 penetration, penetration grants even more dps than %more damage modifiers, but after 40, it's just X% more damage) and it's better than 4% more damage and 4% attack speed + raider frenzy charge bonuses. given that information about penetration & more damage relation, in raider's case 8% penetration in early phases of the game better than 8% more damage. i don't even count the lightning increased damage you are getting from those nodes.

for flask comparisons i'd recommend you to use path of building program to see the real numbers. Flask's effects can change from one build to another.

note: Hall of Grandmasters deathless clear is requested, i did it at first tr and recorded but i'd like to share a more polished one(i realized that i need hybrid flask for mana, and the music i uploaded with is really noisy... so)
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 29, 2017, 9:44:09 AM
Can Anyone critique my build? I'm running only 37tooltip fps. So I need to ferry stone flat light diamond rings or Opal?
\]
"
cheelos wrote:
Can Anyone critique my build? I'm running only 37tooltip fps. So I need to ferry stone flat light diamond rings or Opal?

opals are overpriced and overrated. go for diamond's elder bases recommended if you are going to try torment essences on ring bases.

All my rings i bought are max 50c. BEcause they are diamond rings, such opals start from 8ex. for 4% more dps it's not worth it you can improve something else and get higher dps & defenses.

critique part:

some of your jewels, i counted 4 at your gear, lacks life roll. one of your rings is really bad...
for sustaining mana, mana leech rate is more important than anything else since you can get huge loads of mana to be regenerated thanks to vinktar, what caps your mana gain is your %mana leech rate. I remember it was something between 20% or 30% of your mana pool. Anyway, spend one point on mana sap wheel. That was enough for me. Basically, if you have mana problems -> look for mana leech rate, not for mana leech +X%.

Secondly, Your Amount you can leech is also capped. I mean if you have trillion dps and trillion leech % of your attack damage, you can only leech 20% of your life per second. Life leech rate here, again is the most important, the life leech nodes outside of those which are giving life leech rate is garbage for this build.

take out the accuracy, spend on more defense & dps. Take out the useless leech nodes. Get a better ring.

and you lack LIFE FLASK! BIG mistake. do you know what saves me most with while playing with this build? bubbling flasks,
or these.

these are leg vinktar of abyss league or legacy acuity you call it! so good, so useful. you can max your life by just spamming the button in no time and save yourself from a critical situation, Vaal pact kicks in with a delay, you need instant +life flasks to be alive! Vaal pact is not good when you are surrounded. I'd die a lot if i didn't use one of these.

you have all the flasks(dying sun & vinktar & wise oak), it's time to move on to the pathfinder also. BETTER QoL, almost same dps, faster movement. Better flask effect! yes. cause as i said at T13-T16 maps, life flask saves your ass.

GL. let me know if these will make any difference.
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 29, 2017, 11:29:05 AM
ok guys sorry for bumping the thread again, i had a lot of questions about this, here we go

https://youtu.be/fA0OCSq2wDg

HOGM full clear deathless,

so how i did it?

Get an anti curse(warding life flask first)

(crit would be better)

Get a Block Chance reduction gem:

link it with KB + GMP + Ele focus + wed.

If you lack dps just use LMP for additional 10% damage.

for tank builds,

use this with Frost Bomb
you can see it's linked here.

You'll see how i dealt with gubben's in the video.

The biggest problem is Qbot_dyness you gotta rely on your barrage damage. Since i have really good gear i had no problem but he might be pain in the ass, no, he doesn't die with balefire due to his firestorm spamming you can't stand at one point and right click your scorching ray. You gotta finish him off quick with something, and that is barrage.

Take out your POINT BLANK

spend it to mana leech rate node on the mana sap wheel. Due to pvp damage mitigation rules mana leech is really low. YOu gotta invest on it a bit. While playing vs dyness invest into point blank back.

How to micro?

get far from them, let the aoe overlapping damage take caee of the rest, PvP damage mitigation is based on attack speed, attack/cast interval of a build. This doesn't apply to aoe overlapping damage(only applies as much attack speed you have), aoe overlap damage of KB is already high and such interaction bypasses pvp damage mitigation rules on top of it, so enjoy your OP damage. If you don't have dying sun you might like to invest on aoe nodes cause all this aoe overlapping relies on how high your KB's aoe is.
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 29, 2017, 11:47:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info