[3.1]Abyssal Wander Deathless Shaper & HOGM Videos

"
I have like 5.5k hp with bisco (that's why i'm still using 160 hp rare chest) and want to run bisco in your build, is it possible?

yes. That's what i'm doing all the time.

"
QOTF wander would be faster in movement and almost as good as your's in single target.

Helmets, bootsi gloves are always considered as items to cap resists and get +life. Edgy dps builds were using rat's or maligaro while sacrificing +life that was all about it. now in Abyss league first time they became new sources for scaling dps and sources to gain good amount of life as well. If you complete the abyssal set with this build, you can have 25% life from that chest + 1 abyss socket and that's definitely providing more DPS than qotf and more +life than qotf. Besides, new abyssal items(boots, gloves, helmets) offering better dps than previous mirrored items with just average jewels socketed in them, i'm interested in how they achieve to have better dps than this build while having more health, but it sounds cool, you must follow those builds then.

at lvl 91, i'd recommend you to use the old tree providing more health%. Depends on your gear, of course, make sure you have more than 5.3k life.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 26, 2017, 2:53:06 PM
so what to buy? 5L shroud, 2 jewels boots and gloves and 1 jewel helmet?

If i want to farm + kill bosses and don't need to switch gear.
"
divinity wrote:
so what to buy? 5L shroud, 2 jewels boots and gloves and 1 jewel helmet?

If i want to farm + kill bosses and don't need to switch gear.

2 jewels boots are extremely expensive, these are the last item you should buy start with rare boots.

First
first of all get Shroud - Then 4 jewels with % all ele resistances, 4 jewels with +flat damage and life.

Second

Belt - Darkness Enthroned - Tombfist 2 sockets, Lightpoacher 2 sockets + Attack Vinktar.

If you have them, yes, you are ready for the build.

Third

Bubonic Trails with 2 sockets, +1 barrage lightpoacher, Dying sun.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 26, 2017, 3:46:06 PM
Is it good to use the taming as one of the rings for easy res + elemental damage in exchange for no life, i mean, it is a good placeholder for a well rolled rare opal in the future

shitty ring but one mod is important.

for those who are swimming in exalts, buying ilvl83 ring base and spamming essence of torment is a good idea until you get that assasin's mark mod. you can have free power charges while mapping and compensate that lack of 4th gem at KB.

only for the richerino guys.

also for aura choices i realized, herald of thunder & wrath + empower is better than wrath + anger in such shield:

i'll cover every detail i added lately to the build under one header soon.
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 27, 2017, 8:07:15 AM
Thanks for the build.

Buying items was pain in the ass, so many price fixers...

NVM, i didn't bought 2 socket boots, i thought i'd gave build a go.

So before I farmed with bisco + one ventor.

(+1 barrage starkonja, +1 thunderfist gloves, rare body armor, rare stygian vise with WED, life and res, rare boots)

HP: 5573
Unbuffed dps:
barrage: 26k
kb: 28.5k

after using these abyss helmet, body armour, gloves, belt and boots:
HP: 4650
unbuffed dps:
barrage: 35k
kb: 20k (it's lower, cause it's in 3 link now)

Also way lower Evasion...

So basically i traded 900 hp for 33% more damage on barrage. It's good on paper, but... I'm getting one-shotted by these rare abyss monsters, is there a way to have like more defensive mechanics? or am i'm missing something? I didn't change any flasks/tree or skills.

Even more, with these jewels i needed to get rid of flame dash/vaal siphon/decoy totem(bloodrage) - i used to farm maps with these.

I know i bought pretty bad 10% all res jewels and with bisco & ventor i can't cap resists, cause if i take out the shield, i need more intelligence. And I'm only lvl 91 ;)

So it's ideal dps i wrote, i'm farming with my rare boots.

Sorry for so many questions, but i play wander only first in this league and MAYBE i'm missing some key knowledge.
The key in this build - jewels with lots of flat life and flat damage
It wasn't a good idea to switch without having proper jewels it seems. I tried to warn people about it, that if you have lower than 5.3k life with the items you can buy & can afford, don't even start the build. Do you still have soem currency so you can fix your gear?

f you wanna go make another wander, belly of the beast for survivability or yriel's for dps is the choice. QOTF for map clearing or MF.

i have to change the tree at first page too. aahh too much work. but i will.
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 27, 2017, 2:15:27 PM
I have like 25 ex left. My jewels aren't that bad, if not all res, they're have life. I don't have life + 10 ares + double damage jewels. Still i don't see how i will get to 5.3k life only with jewels.
Last edited by divinity on Dec 27, 2017, 2:31:18 PM
"
divinity wrote:
I have like 25 ex left. My jewels aren't that bad, if not all res, they're have life. I don't have life + 10 ares + double damage jewels. Still i don't see how i will get to 5.3k life only with jewels.

with old tree i had 5.7k life, 25% less damage.

my jewels,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info