[3.1]Abyssal Wander Deathless Shaper & HOGM Videos

"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Nisseonbeer wrote:
is it really not worth to go grab the last frenzy charge? dmg and movespeed etc? the ias also nice, cosidering we stack added ele dmg?

i assume you ran the math already. it just seems so wrong for me to not take it when its so close.
tho, if i go there i gues i am almost forced to take the 3 life nodes and jewel socket there too.
i understand we are quite point starved alraedy.

the 3 point to arcing blows seems quite week since its only lightning.
anyway nice idea for a build, was making something very semilar and a m8 told me of this guide.

also, is a diamond flask not alot more dmg then atziri's promise?

added lightning damage, vinktar, the best dps type on jewels being lightning, you see 8% penetration means 8% more damage at worst case(bosses have 40% all elemental resistances, before having total of 40 penetration, penetration grants even more dps than %more damage modifiers, but after 40, it's just X% more damage) and it's better than 4% more damage and 4% attack speed + raider frenzy charge bonuses. given that information about penetration & more damage relation, in raider's case 8% penetration in early phases of the game better than 8% more damage. i don't even count the lightning increased damage you are getting from those nodes.

for flask comparisons i'd recommend you to use path of building program to see the real numbers. Flask's effects can change from one build to another.

note: Hall of Grandmasters deathless clear is requested, i did it at first tr and recorded but i'd like to share a more polished one(i realized that i need hybrid flask for mana, and the music i uploaded with is really noisy... so)

i understand hoe ele pen work. but its only lightning pen. lets assume 40% of ur dmg is lightning. then the 8% its only 3,2% more dmg.

yea i did some calculations on flask too, and got way ahead with diamond. but my crit is like 37% only, since i dont got crit chance on jewels.

costed me 3ex to craft, if you lack having a good amulet, snipe a ilvl81+ elder base, alt + regal when you hit one of the following:

32+ wed,
75+life,
all resists,
non chaos added as chaos damage,
T1 or T2 added lightning damage.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
"
Well, I have some problems with your build. You don't get an additional projectile from Dying Sun with your passive tree. So the biggest reason to go Pathfinder over Raider is annuled. I mean, no Alchemist node as a Pathfinder? The additional ele. penetration alone does not make up for the damage Raider gives you. So, as I said, without the additional projectile from Pathfinder, Pathfinder makes 0 sense.

Without that additional projectile Raider will ALWAYS come out on top ;)

Also, Vitality Void. You are not reaching your leech cap with your current leech. Spend a point into Vitality Void to maximize your leech speed.

Also: Please go easy on me in case I missed something, and it turns out your idea is perfectly viable :D
I am pretty sure I followed and helped one of your guides last league ^^

i dont like playin raider as gaining frenzy charges to get status immunity blows ass. dont really care about the +1 proj as i instakill shaper phases so.... yea

Dude, chill. It is ok if it is a personal preference. All I said is that Raider would be better and faster with your tree and gear... And that is true even if you don't like playing Raider...
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 31, 2017, 12:43:24 PM
Does anyone know why we are not using a Lycosidae as our shield for this build ?

Hits can't be evaded is huge isn't it ?
Very cool build. I just mainly like blasting through maps so I ended up dropping acrobatics and getting that ES/life wheel to the right of Witch and end up having around 5600 health/1300 ES which keeps me from getting one shot by the random abyssal spinny jerks, still more than enough damage for everything.

"
Johnny21 wrote:
Does anyone know why we are not using a Lycosidae as our shield for this build ?

Hits can't be evaded is huge isn't it ?

I'm using Lycosidae, and it's awesome, but it's quite expensive and the rare shaped shields are probably pretty close DPS wise and more tanky for a fraction of the price.
IGN: Vandeeyar
How are they pretty close dps wise? We've got a crit build here, crit builds need rly high accuracy in order to work properly. So imagine not to look for 300+ accuracy in rings and amulets.

I think I'll get myself a lyco rly soon. So you're satisfied with your lyco atm?
"
Johnny21 wrote:
How are they pretty close dps wise? We've got a crit build here, crit builds need rly high accuracy in order to work properly. So imagine not to look for 300+ accuracy in rings and amulets.

I think I'll get myself a lyco rly soon. So you're satisfied with your lyco atm?

With reduced mana reservation in the shield you can run Wrath + HoI and HoW, which makes up some of the DPS difference, but you're right it's probably not very close. Funnily enough I'm actually running all 3 right now, but that's because I hit 15% reduced Wrath mana reservation on helm (will probably never get +1 barrage). Yeah I'm happy with the Lyco, not having to worry about accuracy on jewelry/jewels is very nice.
Last edited by vandee on Dec 31, 2017, 5:17:19 PM
"
vandee wrote:
"
Johnny21 wrote:

With reduced mana reservation in the shield you can run Wrath + HoI and HoW, which makes up some of the DPS difference, but you're right it's probably not very close. Funnily enough I'm actually running all 3 right now, but that's because I hit 15% reduced Wrath mana reservation on helm (will probably never get +1 barrage). Yeah I'm happy with the Lyco, not having to worry about accuracy on jewelry/jewels is very nice.

Alright man thanks for responding so quickly. I'll buy a lycosidae within the next few mins.
Btw have you ever considered getting +1 to socketed gems on your lyco? Imagine socketing wrath L21, empower L4 and enlighten L4 on that shield. The dream ^^
lyco is 100% waste of shield slot.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Johnny21 wrote:

Alright man thanks for responding so quickly. I'll buy a lycosidae within the next few mins.
Btw have you ever considered getting +1 to socketed gems on your lyco? Imagine socketing wrath L21, empower L4 and enlighten L4 on that shield. The dream ^^

Haha I'm not brave enough yet. Would be pretty awesome though.

"
Rupenus wrote:

lyco is 100% waste of shield slot.

Overpriced luxury item yeah I agree, I wouldn't say 100% waste though. I'm sure if I could get better jewels and accuracy on rares it will be worse than the shaped shield setup, but finding those rares for sale are pretty difficult and Lyco is an easy fix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info