[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

"
Glyphia wrote:
Awesome build, I was just thinking the gloves slot seemed a bit wasted, just life and res.

I checked the elder / shaper mods and found just what I was looking for: supported by Blind, 5L with Frenzy. Blinding enemies gives a huge ~42% more evade chance (up to 58% for me) and from what I read bosses can actually be blinded just like trash mobs.

Now on to finding shaped fingerless gloves with high life, decent resists and supported by blind...

Great idea. I threw a few chaos into an elder glove I had lying around and got this. I linked herald of thunder in there and I always proc it, and it just zaps mobs around me with a decent chance to blind (Blind support has no increase to mana costs), and also applies Warlord's Mark. Has been working great so far.

"
Zac89 wrote:
Been so bored this league so decided to go flat out and buy most of the gear for this build, gotta say, loving it so far. Only thing I don't have yet is watchers eye.

Since I have this

can I avoid Assassins mark for mapping and use warlords? It gives me 12% chance to get a powercharge on kill when socketed in templar area. That way I can use the regular tree, till I can afford watchers eye.

Id use power charge on crit. So you can have them on bosses too. Jewel are important for damage scaling.
"
dceezy wrote:
"
Glyphia wrote:
Awesome build, I was just thinking the gloves slot seemed a bit wasted, just life and res.

I checked the elder / shaper mods and found just what I was looking for: supported by Blind, 5L with Frenzy. Blinding enemies gives a huge ~42% more evade chance (up to 58% for me) and from what I read bosses can actually be blinded just like trash mobs.

Now on to finding shaped fingerless gloves with high life, decent resists and supported by blind...

Great idea. I threw a few chaos into an elder glove I had lying around and got this. I linked herald of thunder in there and I always proc it, and it just zaps mobs around me with a decent chance to blind (Blind support has no increase to mana costs), and also applies Warlord's Mark. Has been working great so far.

Good job, I was looking for options in gloves and I found this one

I'll try that with blind, you can have a good synergy with Bodyswap.
Last edited by smelcami on Dec 29, 2017, 6:44:53 AM
"
Id use power charge on crit. So you can have them on bosses too. Jewel are important for damage scaling.

Well, I'm using a 40% belly since I don't have kaoms. I suppose I can five link it and have Frenzy, GMP, COH, Warlords, and PCOC. That would work right? Guess that saves me the orb of storms set up for bosses too. Can use a another cwdt or something.
how do you deal with phys reflect since unearth is phys ?
currently im thinking about desecrate + spell cascade ( you need a green-blue-white to make a smooth swap to this setup) working decent but dps on boss, well, managable ?

or just put on another spell setup like GC or smthing, since our tree is like crit and ele dmg anyway
Last edited by weoilikeher on Dec 29, 2017, 7:49:11 AM
"
Zac89 wrote:
"

Well, I'm using a 40% belly since I don't have kaoms. I suppose I can five link it and have Frenzy, GMP, COH, Warlords, and PCOC. That would work right? Guess that saves me the orb of storms set up for bosses too. Can use a another cwdt or something.

assasin mark help a bunch with crit tho
I have a 6l belly and thinking of dropping warlord's mark, link frenzy with mana leech and so on, keeping assasin mark :D

Also i lost like 600hp upon switching to 40% belly, but i think if you can get flat life on abyss jew it would make it worthwide, since you drop abit of life nodes from scion and get some more jew slot ?
Last edited by weoilikeher on Dec 29, 2017, 7:47:19 AM

Found these the other day, might come in handy.
Last edited by Zac89 on Dec 29, 2017, 9:00:43 AM
"
weoilikeher wrote:
"
Zac89 wrote:
"

assasin mark help a bunch with crit tho
I have a 6l belly and thinking of dropping warlord's mark, link frenzy with mana leech and so on, keeping assasin mark :D

Also i lost like 600hp upon switching to 40% belly, but i think if you can get flat life on abyss jew it would make it worthwide, since you drop abit of life nodes from scion and get some more jew slot ?

Ye, but I need a source of leech though dude, since I don't have watchers eye and don't want to run a Scion. I'll get one eventually, but ye. For now gonna keep my set up and wait to link belly. Also, ye, obviously belly is less life but I don't have a kaoms yet, so it'll have to do. Only thing i'm missing is jewel and kaoms. Rest of my gear is fine for now.
Hey guys how it is VD 40% dmg vs nerfed 1 extra body? the cost is like 1ex vs 20ex and is that really only extra corpse worth effort?
just started leveling for the build, i have 24ex. Is it worth spending 12+ex on jewel?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info