[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

Start with Dual Curse with Warlord's Mark on a ring or do what I do with
and if/when you reach level 90+ and still enjoy the build, then would be a good time to invest in the Watcher's Eye jewel to push the build further.
Thanks for the guide!

I'm following your guide to Scion, could you tell me how my damage is, and what should I improve?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41ielRyKzL0
MAybe someone has answered this already, but this is the second VD build guide I have seen with StarKonja as the helm. The only problem is that both of the pastebins and gear shown don't add up to enough DEX to actually wear a the helm? Am I missing something here?
You can use any item with enough Dex to wear it and then it has 50-70dex that will allow you to make the build without needing the 30 dex node or dex on any other item.
"
mstephens55 wrote:
MAybe someone has answered this already, but this is the second VD build guide I have seen with StarKonja as the helm. The only problem is that both of the pastebins and gear shown don't add up to enough DEX to actually wear a the helm? Am I missing something here?

You put a high dex helmet and then equip the starkonja. Then you remove the amulet. It gives dex itself to use it.
Hey ! I have to admit, so far this builds just rocks on every content I've been able to do !

But recently I wanted to play with my friend that's playing a Molten Strike build (the one everyone knows that makes the game laggy as hell) and I was wondering : is it because his build is reaaally overpowered or is it because I'm missing something from my items that makes my damage lower than it should be ?

I'd accept any recommendation with pleasure :)

PS : My VD char is WshSirosseMdrEKWAWOMG
"
tritriguigui wrote:
Hey ! I have to admit, so far this builds just rocks on every content I've been able to do !

But recently I wanted to play with my friend that's playing a Molten Strike build (the one everyone knows that makes the game laggy as hell) and I was wondering : is it because his build is reaaally overpowered or is it because I'm missing something from my items that makes my damage lower than it should be ?

Download and learn how to use Path Of Building, it's such a huge help bro. You can create codes to send to use, that we can use to simulate your build. THen we can see what your dps and gear is. As for Molten Strike, it really is just that powerful when you build for it. I had a molten strike ngamahu beserker and he straight up melted bosses so hard, it was crazy. Ended up with this build though because it's just way more fun.
"
Fummon wrote:
Thanks for the guide!

I'm following your guide to Scion, could you tell me how my damage is, and what should I improve?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41ielRyKzL0

"
tritriguigui wrote:

Nice man! I'm seeing your char and the only thing that would be missing to be better is the enchant in the helmet 1 additional Corpses, That will give you more damage.
Last edited by smelcami on Dec 29, 2017, 6:52:43 PM
"
_Md wrote:
just started leveling for the build, i have 24ex. Is it worth spending 12+ex on jewel?

First I recommend that you play the build and learn from it. The jewel is the last item end game, which would maximize your build.
Hello! I'm loving the build, great job! I have a question, in the video of map tier 15 what is creating the effect of ice?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info