[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

how to get frenzy charge ?
"
sivertry wrote:
"
sheeeeeeets wrote:
"
sivertry wrote:
so no point using lmp when the enchant is gone right?

Right, unless you use 2 VD's in one Pen linked with conc effect. I ran that way for awhile. Better clear, seemed weaker single target. Running VD/Ele Focus/Conc in one and GMP/Unearth/Body Swap in second. Clearing high yellows with EASE, dipping into reds soon and dont see myself having any issues.

Wouldn't body swap just keep tele u on top of the boss? Seems kinda dangerous

With body swap in the pen, you can ignore 90% of boss mechanics and just keep porting in a circle around the boss. Your only objective then is to stay out of the "nono" areas that bosses put on the ground or their obvious AoE's.

You can just circle around the bosses like Smelcami said, and your orbs will find the boss and your frenzy + gmp will sometimes target him to keep whatever curse up.

I took all the Elder's guardians on without even trying to figure out mechanics or what hurts and what doesn't, because I didn't even have to care really.
"
osmans wrote:
how to get frenzy charge ?

Your main attack to proc your pens is Frenzy. It gives you Frenzy charges and already has a pretty quick attack speed.
what lvl need to use Poet's pen? 12 or 69?
Только софткор, только ветер в волосах, только дропчик в небесах!
Рааааааазбежавшись прыыыыгнуу со скааалы!
Воооот я был и вооот меня не стааалааа!
"
Uhnt1ss wrote:
what lvl need to use Poet's pen? 12 or 69?

I leveled with a ton of spells in both mine including body swap. You can level with pretty much anything.

I chose projectile spells like EK and Magma Orb, along with a body swap and unearth for mobility and GMP in both. I used one of those dex unique necks that have proj speed and damage and used winds of change gloves for proj speed and damage as well. Leveled ungodly fast and had a blast.
OP says Alira or Kill All, PoB says Kraityn. I'm confused.
"
ergoduck wrote:

Not trying to take over this thread or piss OP off, but I chose Alira. I don't think you can REALLY go wrong, but I wanted the crit and res for my build.
"
sheeeeeeets wrote:
"
ergoduck wrote:

Not trying to take over this thread or piss OP off, but I chose Alira. I don't think you can REALLY go wrong, but I wanted the crit and res for my build.

Sorry for the mistake. Alira is the right thing, or kill everyone.

Thanks sheeeeeeets for answering and helping everyone with your knowledge, I appreciate it.
Alright, thanks. I intuitively went with Alira, glad to know it was the right choice.
Is this still going to be good and shaper viable after helm enchant nerf?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info